1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Rune Factory 2

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by protomanez, Nov 18, 2008.

1. protomanez

protomanez New Member

:eek: the game is finally out...has any1 else been waiting for it? xD how long do you think it will take o get on ppl's sites?Damn I loved the first game

2. Ikiibaii

Ikiibaii New Member

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm actually hoping for it to come out as soon as possible. Hopefully before I go to sleep. -wishes furiously-

3. MichaelBargmann

MichaelBargmann New Member

Yah me too !! ;D i've been waiting since i played the first 1  :eek: BTW when is it coming on romulation !! ?? :p i wanna play :( :p. no but seriously is anny1 planning on dumping it ?

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Do not ask when it will come on RomUlation because we do not know, if you wish to keep this topic open then discuss the game, not when it will be uploaded.

Also please read our [rules]

5. MichaelBargmann

MichaelBargmann New Member

sorry :) its just that I've been waiting for sooo long :) i apologize again

6. Duero

Duero Member

I know what ya mean I have been wating to sure I whuld whana buy the games but becus I live in sweden I whuld have to wait 1 more year before it comes here and Importing it is out of question becus it cost to mutch.

7. Ikiibaii

Ikiibaii New Member

-nods-

Exactly. Nooow... discussing Rune Factory 2, what do you think about the 2nd generation thing?

I think it's interesting. One of the firsts in both Harvest Moon and Rune Factory. I'm looking forward to it. Actually, while I've been waiting (since... January, or so) I've been looking at the Japanese version game plays. It'll be fun to play.

8. Duero

Duero Member

yes sure it whuld be nice I did a test run on the japanes version for 10 min but I did not whant to play more until I can understand what they are saying. Sure I can play the japanes version and understand a tiny tiny bit of it. I did studdy japanes for 2 years but when iit comes to read and understand I suck to mutch but talk is no problem

9. Duero

Duero Member

Yay rune factory 2 is on the Romulation woohooo.