1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Rune Factory 2 Help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by hwamin, Sep 6, 2009.

1. hwamin

hwamin Member

Hello everyone. I know there is 100+ topics about Rune Factory 2 but I'm pretty sure that this was not in the other topics.
    I use iDeaS emulator and Rune Factory 2 runs fine, but the screen constantly shakes which is kinda annoying. It especially shakes when I use a tool or walk around.
    This does not happen in other NDS games.
    Does anyone else have this problem?
    If not what emulator do u use (if u play Rune Factory 2)?
    Links would be appreciated.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Though not sure I have heard no$zoomer may help.

But i got no clue on how to use it.

*there is many topics that mention about screen shaking-it's to do with the emulator-just an issue that can be fixed with the right knoledge-but prehaps not-locate no$zoomer and se if thatr helps

3. wld_tiger

wld_tiger Member

hmmmm i use no$gba and it runs perfectly fine no problem for me so i recommend using no$gba it plays all nds games i download and it even plays all gba games

4. JTakashiNe

JTakashiNe Well-Known Member

I'm also using no$gba and I'm having no problem playing it. But for no$zoomer I can only use v2.3.0.1. V2.3.0.2 lags all my games.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

prehaps describe what settings your using.

What is your pc specs-prehaps your pc is lacking the power to run correctly.

6. JTakashiNe

I don't know how to set the settings. The setting for both version is the same but v2.3.0.2 just didn't work for me.

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I mean for no$gba-it may help as the poster may have changed something that he shouldn't have.

8. JTakashiNe

Ohh..Okay
    I don't think there would be any problem with no$gba2.6a since there's auto for the save type.

9. hwamin

hwamin Member

no$gba huh, thanks guys! :)

10. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

11. hwamin

hwamin Member

Not to be rude, but that didn't help me much. Its proly cos i don't understand half of it.
    Hmm. No$gba and NO$zoomer say:
    The game data could not be accessed. Turn the power OFF and reinsert the Game Card.
    I'm pretty sure i didn't save except the quick save feature in iDeaS. Is that y its saying that message?
    Oh and I didn't change any of the options in iDeaS except the keys and the language

12. wld_tiger

wld_tiger Member

if that happens go to options then emulation options and
    nds cartridge media and from none change it to wwprom 64k bytes and click ok then go to files and click reset cartridege it will run fine then

13. JTakashiNe

What version did you download. v2.6a is the newest and have auto save types.

14. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Follow the link I gave ^ there.
    Download the 2.6a.
    As it fixes the problem with the saves. :)

15. hwamin

hwamin Member

Thanks wld_tiger it works fine now :)

16. JTakashiNe

Also save the option so that you won't have to repeat it again and again.

17. wld_tiger

wld_tiger Member

your welcome