1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Rumor:3DS jailbreak successfully - real R4 3DS may come soon

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Melanie0, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Melanie0

Melanie0 Member

They say the 3 3DS games are successfully dumped out by the most famous DUMP organizer – LGC team. It is the new break pot of Nintendo 3DS jailbreak. It means the real r4 3DS card will come in not long time.

With it's own assembled equipment, LGC team successfully DUMP 3 3DS games, which is:

Lego_StarWars_III_EUR_3DS-LGC
    Super_Monkey_Ball_3D_EUR_3DS-LGC (Download link)
    Tom_Clancys_Ghost_Recon_Shado w_Wars_EUR_3DS-LGC

By checking the NFO infomations, we know the capacity of before 2 games are 2GB(256MB), the last game capacity is 4GB (512MB).

What's your thoughts.....Playing 3DS mode games with 3ds flashcard on your 3DS console will become available, as you know all of the 3ds flashcards on the market now are only support DS mode games, not a really 3DS flashcard....

Source: http://www.oz3ds.com/

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Cool, although the sizes are still somewhat disappointing since the PSP has games that are 1.6 GB in size and yet Nintendo is still hanging around the 256 MB stage...

So far, the only game I'd want would be Zelda Ocarina of Time and that alone does not justify $300 for the console with either the game itself or an upcoming flashcart.

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Does nobody read the NFO? Legacy isn't telling anybody jackshit about how they did anything.

4. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

damn, that was pretty fast

5. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

We know.

forum.romulation.net/index.php?board=106.0

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

2Gbit(256MByte) and 4Gbit(512MByte). b is bit, B is Byte

7. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

I don't know why I'm so skeptical right now TBH ???

But I guess I'll have to sit back and watch to see if 3DS emulation or Flashcarts will come into play.

But please answer me this someone.....

How long exactly did it take before we got NDS games dumped and Flashcarts/Emulation occurred?

Because isn't this like ya know......Too Soon? ???

8. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Rom dumping and console cracking are two entirely different things.

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

People don't even know if those are good dumps anyways or the technique used to dump them hasn't been released. Kinda fishy if you ask me, but at the same time, the right choice since people don't know how to.

10. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

They game from a legit group that has been releasing NDS ROM's for a fairly long time. The only real question is if they work, though LGC is fairly confident that they do.

11. Silentexe

Silentexe Active Member

Wait a sec, so those weren't compressed sizes?

12. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

i agree with ace it sounds very fishy to me

im staying legit to the 3ds now

13. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

You're complaining about small file size? Wtf dude, do you enjoy waiting for oversized psp iso downloads? Cause I don't, I'd much rather download 256MB files at ten times the speed.

14. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

I thought 3DS games were going to be 2GB to 4GB.The fact that these so called dumped roms are small has me feeling suspicious.....

15. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I assume 2 - 4 GB maximum size, not every game will be that size.

16. aya3ds

aya3ds Member

ummm... okay...okay... just get us to another dream now...
    sometimes some topic just wanted to attract reader while saying some impossible things, such as iphone 6, iphone 7, is coming out soon...
    people just talk for a while... but soon it will disappear.
    calm down, calm down

17. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

Hey,man, even if it is true, we can dump the 3DS games, what 3DS flashcard we can use to play with since the really card haven't released yet...

18. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

The Superacer4m3zero3DS works pretty well

19. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

i agree i have a bad feeling its too easy i think nintendo are laying dormant until the right time to strike the hackers at the point where they are almost finished with the emulation like the spaztic kid that got busted

20. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

i think nintendo can not stop it,look at the SONY PS3...xxD