1. This forum is in read-only mode.

RPG/TURNBASED nds GAME!!! READ THIS TOPIC!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by amierryu, Feb 2, 2009.

1. amierryu

amierryu New Member

hi i'm new here ;D i like to make friends here ;D... so tell me what rpg/turnbased nds game that is i can download here that u like??? ;D ;D

2. Wolfdemonpaw

Wolfdemonpaw Well-Known Member

i would surjest disgaea ds is was very good on the ps1 & the ds verson is just as funny & cool...
    if you haveant played it then heres a little about it...
    theres some really good abilitys (attacks & spells) the story line is usaly verry funny espacly when laharl (main chactor thats trying to become overlord / ruler of the world) & every time ur chactors meets Vyers who calls him self the Dark Adonis but gets the nick name mid - boss...

a little about the chactors
    theres a lot of humans / demons / monsters you can make but its kind of limited at the start... some are unlocked when u first beat 1 of there kind while others are unlocked by getting other classes to certing levels like fire mage / ice mage / wind mage all at lvl 5 each will unlock star mages to use...
    but unlike most other games is the disgaea series the chactors max lvl can go up to a max of 9999 (im not jokeing) & with it can usaly do mils of damage with comob attacks...

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,12486.0.html Moved since it is not a technical issue.