1. This forum is in read-only mode.

RPG doesn't hit helicopter! (Call of Duty Black Ops DS)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by will1008, Nov 16, 2010.

1. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm in a stage where I am on the back of a truck with these enemies (on another truck) constantly shooting at me. They are not a problem, but that helicopter is. The moment one guy said "Grab an RPG!", I did and I constantly spammed the helicopter with RPG rounds (in ADS) but either a) It doesn't hit the helicopter even though I aimed it well or b)It is one STROOOONG helicopter
    I need help!

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

crysis had a similar problem (as well as the rpg disappearing from your inventory as soon as a helicopter showed) so I became quite good at shooting them down with the assault rifle and incendiary rounds.

3. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

Yeah that part of the truck mission was really stupid, I only passed it by stroke of luck. The chopper has a reeeeeeeeally small hit-box, I think I had to aim at near the back section of it, where the back rotor is...

4. will1008

Wow, I can't hit it. It's hard.

5. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

I know. You can hit it, the part that registers the hit is the tail of the helicopter. Just fire as fast as you can.

6. will1008

I'll just shoot it once it tilts?
    Also, do I HAVE to use the RPG?

7. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Just keep shooting it for 4 to 5 times ;D And take note where the lousy cross hair is pointing at ;D

8. will1008

Yessssss! I finally did it!
    Thanks guys. This thread can die in peace now.

9. shackol101

shackol101 Active Member

Re: RPG doesn\'t hit helicopter! (Call of Duty Black Ops DS)

Now I have the same problem I have no luck in hitting it.
    Post Merge: [time]1290499221[/time]
    Yes! I just hit it just now.

10. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

That stage was the most challenging out of all the missions I too kept missing, but eventaually strucked it by rapidly shooting and reloading.