1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Rotoom forms on Platinum

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by exodial, Apr 9, 2010.

1. exodial

exodial Member

CAn someone tell me how to unlock the forms of Rotom, ive seen about 10 different ways and im not sure which is true and if i need an even gift etc.... please help, any is much appericanted.

2. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

http://www.serebii.net/platinum/rotom.shtml

3. To unlock the forms of Rotom, you need the Secret Key that is only obtainable from Action Replay, R4 cheats and from an event. If you have the Secret Key, go to the Galactic HQ in Eterna City. Once you are inside, find the wall in the top left corner and press A. You should now be able to go change Rotom's forms. This can only be done in Pokemon Platinum. Rotom's forms are Cut, Frost, Spin, Heat, and Wash. Each of them has a special attack learned.

4. yu-gi-oh master

yu-gi-oh master New Member

if you have a pokemon heart gold or soul silver, and beaten the elite 4 and have acess to the kanto region, then you have to go to silph.co in saffron city.
    once you get there, you have to go up to the elevater and once you're up, there will be 5 items.
    select one of them and it will change into one of the five forms.
    (note that this only works for pokemon heart gold &soul silver)

5. exodial

exodial Member

does anyone have the code for the key, it doesnt come up on the cheat menu on the r4, and could you also tell me how to put new cheats in? Thanks

6. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

This cheats will help you out :)

http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/english.rar

As far as I know, you can obtain the key in the "Event codes 1 Pokemon + Items" or something like that.

7. exodial

exodial Member

Im really sorry, i dont understand how this works. i coppied the file into the r4 card, but nothing has changed in the platinum cheat menu. was i supposed to have done anything else?

8. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Put in System_32 or _System_

9. exodial

exodial Member

hmm, yeah, system 32. im not that stupid

10. yoshi2889

lol I know what you mean, but that is wrong.

He means that you must put it in the firmware of your card (EG. _system_ folder for R4)

In the C:\WINDOWS\System32 folder it will do nothing, but for example E:\_system_ it will show new cheats.

got it?
    Put it in your firmware.

Good luck!

11. exodial

exodial Member

yeah, i got new cheats, unfortunatly not the item code, but now i know what to do ill just surf around to find it. thanks for the help guys

12. yoshi2889

Really not those cheats..?

Well, thats too bad...