1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Rooms the Main Building - Fixed in latest build??

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Mcoupe69, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

In the official AKAIO forums someone posted in the bug section that rooms was freezing and what not and normmatt replied with "fixed in latest build".. whats that mean? :/

2. saddamsdevil

saddamsdevil Well-Known Member

Your terminology is a bit off, the word is "Roms", and fixed in latest build basically means that in the newest version of the operating system (AKAIO in your case) the specific bug is fixed (first something didnt work, and it the latest version it does)

That's as easy to understand as I can make it :) hope it helped.

EDIT: also, I am wondering what's going on in your avatar, it seems interesting.

3. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

The game is called "Rooms: The Main Building". But the rest of your answer was fine! :D

4. saddamsdevil

saddamsdevil Well-Known Member

Ah poopy, thats why I was like "wut"

Disregard my assumed cleverness please.

5. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

its all good bro :p, and my avatar is the evee evolution dumpleon, he shoots toilet paper beams and also has a tail that gets in the way of his messy scat so its usually full of corn and other good stuff, very frightening , very powerful >U

6. OXOBloxo

OXOBloxo Well-Known Member

Normmatt is the mastermind behind mostly all the fixes that come out for AKAIO. That forum is a good place to see what games dont work and which ones have been fixed,

..;. just gotta wait for him to release it us mere mortals...

7. hothkc

hothkc Member

"fixed in latest build" I think means fixed in the latest loader. AKAIO 1.6 with the old loader would freeze. Has anyone got this working with AKAIO to verify?

8. OXOBloxo

OXOBloxo Well-Known Member

it means its fixed in the loader that he is currently working on, and hes not yet released it to the public

9. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

that was the kind of answer i was looking for, thanks for the clarity

10. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

Don't just update the loader, update your version of AKAIO to RC2 ;)

http://www.normmatt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=359&f=8

The different RC versions (release candidates) require you to download the whole file, not just the loader update. This game now works fine.

11. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

wow awesome... but man this wasn't out the other day when we were all complaining about it.. props to normmatt for fixing and getting this out so quickly

<3 Normmatt

12. gijane

gijane Member

I have a DSTT card with the latest firmware. The game is freezing on the tutorial. Please help

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Are you using the latest unofficial version? http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/