1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Rooms not working with Acekard 1.6

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zenthor, Mar 22, 2010.

1. zenthor

zenthor Member

Game goes black on my Acekard with 1.6 (Latest) after about ten minutes of gameplay.

2. anthonypopo

anthonypopo Well-Known Member

can u be more specific?

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Rooms?

I can think of about 50+ games that have rooms in them for the DS right now.

Please do.

4. teheezin

teheezin Guest

He meant the game Rooms -The Main Building , which just came out , the game turn into a blank screen after 10 minutes of gameplay and you'll have to reboot it again, I'm facing the same issues so any help?

5. zenthor

zenthor Member

Sorry...
    4770 - Rooms - The Main Building
    It goes black during the tutorial after attempting to use first key.

6. kevph1

kevph1 Active Member

if you hold down x while loading you get to play three rooms before it happens - it's the dreaded AP (anti-piracy) we'll just have to wait till there is an update for the acekard firmware that fixes this

7. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Does this mean Rooms doesn't work on R4? D:
    I fucking want that game if I can't get WarioWare DIY or Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing.

And if I cannot get even one of the 3.... Then there's going to be murdered Acekards in the night. XD

8. gallifrey92

gallifrey92 New Member

Hello, I am the same problem with this game on my R4 card. I have the last firmware but after 10-15 minutes, the screen goes black.
    Maybe it's the anty-piracy system too but if you have any idea.

Thank you

9. OXOBloxo

OXOBloxo Well-Known Member

Rooms has been fixed in the newest loader for AKAIO 1.6 ..... BUT it has not been released yet :'( ) ...