1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Romulation's gonna LIVE!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ronald059, Jun 17, 2010.

1. ronald059

ronald059 Well-Known Member

The NDS section is back! YAY!! ;D

Go Romulation!

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

theres no downloads in it...

3. ronald059

ooo you're right... I've just noticed it :(
    So, Romulation's gonna live?

4. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

That's the only problem. Will Romulation still add the rom titles with the rom information even without the rom itself? God, that was a mouthful. -_-"

5. ronald059

That would be nice. Although there's no rom, you still have the comment board which most of them contain download links for the rom :)

6. KyuuketsukiMiah

KyuuketsukiMiah New Member

I couldn't ask a better question. My top use for Romulation was the ROMs so I didn't have to manually dump my own carts (takes bloody forever), but the second use was to find if any titles were released that somehow slipped under my watch.

I would have totally missed the MegaMan Zero collection for at least a month if I didn't see it here. =\

7. ChristMonkey95

ChristMonkey95 Well-Known Member

So, let me get this straight: No more DS Roms on ROMulation...ever?

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

We'll just have to wait and see.

9. andylinkpro

andylinkpro Member

well idont know we might have to pay now since romulation got in big fuss with game develpers

10. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Or you could check out the topics on forums with all the removed roms on non-ip-traceable hosts like megaupload and rapidshare...

11. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Not!

If anything Seph most likely dropped all the NDS for the time being to shut everyone the hell up (developers) instead of just having to waste time searching for a handful of titles to remove and us "paying" for the roms will not make it any less illegal.

12. englishteacher

englishteacher Well-Known Member

Well, at least other hosting sites still lives and we can still used Google to search roms on the net.

13. phoenixgoddessrising

phoenixgoddessrising Active Member

Us paying for roms on this site would lead them into even more trouble. I actually like Seph's idea of leaving the DS section up so we could see screenshots and comments on the game. Just because the download isn't there doesn't mean you can't find it elsewhere and comment here on the game to help others know how it is and on what flash cart it plays well on.

14. seanyuk

seanyuk Well-Known Member

Wow, I'm so late.

15. peal_09

peal_09 New Member

man...can anyone help me where i can download NDS Roms cos i guess romulation,,,is out for good...i really luv romulation and i'm going crazy for this site,,,the most painful part is tht i've deleted most of my old roms and i can't get 'em back...yea tht remindsme,where can i get correct Dslazy to download? cos i got one at rapidlibrary and the execute is not working properly...

16. igiggles

igiggles New Member

we could make a torrent dsroms download method since it would b like a thepiretebay.org but with only dsroms

17. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Re: Romulation\'s gonna LIVE!!!

Yeah sure, more piracy. If RomUlation is f*cked, they're f*cked, if this is temporary, then okay. But I don't think that would be a good idea for this reason: any company that makes a digital business will do their best to ward away piracy for money.
    DSLazy doesn't download games.
    Yeah, but RomUlation is the best. People, UseNet is the number one way to get NDS roms, but it isn't free. I used to have that, but my parents didn't like paying an extra fee every month.

I guess there's a lesson to be learned here, huh. From now on, I will buy my own games... but I will still keep my pirated copies that i currently have. ;D
    Post Merge: [time]1276895337[/time]
    DS-Scene already does that...

18. Landon1

Landon1 Well-Known Member

Romulation will live just like how the pirate bay lived after many many attempts.

19. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

who's going to pay for the retro roms now though? thats my only concern
    people who previously were premium or bought points might no longer do that.

20. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

True... RomU will lose support from many of it's premium users.