1. This forum is in read-only mode.

romulation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lugia543, Oct 4, 2010.

1. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

I will stay with romulation forever. I was here since the very beginning and I choose to stick with you until the very end. You may not remember or wasn't here by then but romulation took a big impact of an ESA cease and desist letter. this caused a major commotion around the internet with many news topics like "is romulation really dead?" or "the death of romulation" and etc. but I didn't believe it so. I came back here day after day after day until finally "romulation is back!" I don't care what the ESA throws at us I will stick with romulation until the day it dies. and even after that I'll get the romulation domain and bring it back!

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

1. I'm pretty sure I remember Seph and/or Loony saying on multiple occasions that they weren't shut down back then
    2. The RomU domain is surely worth a small fortune and is more likely to be snapped up by some enterprising advertisers than some random kid
    3. I think you need something better to do with your life =/

3. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

they say that because they don't want to embarrass themselves. the ESA did send a cease and desist letter. look at my register date. much longer than yours.

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

What the hell does registration date have to do with anything? I couldn't care less how long you've been here.

5. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

the cease and desist letter was received a few months after that time. it was a really long time ago. go and ask seph about it. quote where he said they never got an ESA letter

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

And what qualifies you to say why we do shit? A shut down requires a court order, changing host is NOT a shut down. It wasn't even the ESA so clearly you don't know shit.

7. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

yeah your probably right :(

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...3 years means nothing unless a decent contribution is made to the community.

Kiekios has made such contribution (all thoses roms...), and my little spammer following (spam thread regulars, not thread spammers -_-) has somewhatmade me known.

And of course anyone that's made a decent laugh in irc is also worthy.

I am not here as much as I used to, but I shall remain at romU, I wanna see where this wild ride goes :)

9. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

yeah your probably right. kiekoes deserves a free membership

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Count me in as one of the regulars that'll be staying on as long as the forums are up :)

11. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

too bad that RomU wont host games anymore but i can understand it!
    still this forum rocks!

Look at your stats and look at mine
    Just had to say it XP

12. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I'll be here till it dies probably, I don't download games anymore anyway, I have them all.
    I'm just here to browse the forum and discuss games.

13. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

you said you were new, lugia :)

14. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I think all memberships are free here except Premium.

15. doughboy

doughboy Guest

romulation is the shit even without peoples preciously organized DS roms (proffessionaly ripped)....

16. I LOVE ROMULATION :eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I SPEND PRETTY MUCH ALL MY TIME
    ON THIS FORUM!

17. msg2009

12 hours in 3 months? You must have no spare time at all.....I do that per day ;)

18. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

higher stats =/= A better person

19. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

by that logic im better than you

20. msg2009

Im not actually here 12 hours, I log on in a morning then go do my business leaving pc on all day.