1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ROMULATION - SPANISH SECTION

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by arcanosai, Dec 29, 2009.

1. arcanosai

arcanosai New Member

Where is the spanish forum?
    A lot of people from latinoamerica loves this page, and want to download some ROMS on Spanish .
    Please... if anybody of latinoamerica be there.... replie this post. thanks!

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

There is no forum dedicated to non-English languages.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

To add to this, there will not be any non-English boards as it would segregate the community, which we do not want, and we do not have the resources to moderate non-English boards.

Multiple languages for the main site is something that is being worked on, however at this point there is no estimated date of the work being completed.

European (E) and North American (U) roms often contain Spanish as a selectable language, otherwise there are some Spain (S) region roms.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Most of my friends here are of other languages...I'd loose them otherwise :(

You can make a shout out topic to call them, but not a whole section, besides...I haven't seen many spanish here, mostly Indonesian, american, Malasian and Phiipinio sorts (Aussies like me-a big shout :) )

5. arcanosai

arcanosai New Member

is not a segregation thing. Is just a way to reply quickly about some information... but on spanish (for example). After all, all the people from other sides of the world talk in english. Thanks for the time!!! (a friend from PERU , Land of InKas) ;)

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

thats the point, English is used because its more or less a universal language, otherwise we'd have an English speaking group, a Spanish speaking group, Tagalog speaking group and so on ad infinitum. We don't want the community split like that.

Also I'm going to move this out of rom request.