1. This forum is in read-only mode.

RomUlation Radio Link

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Almo, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

OK im sure thisll be comming sooner or later but a link to the radio either via button or link in secondary nav ASAP please Seph.

Also just had a great Idea, though might be a bit of a mission...

RomUlation Radio Module for the user home page? would be sweet if it was done in the style of the others with the current song/show playing at the top and upcomming shows listed underneath.

looks horrid I know, was done in 2mins
    [​IMG]

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah that would be a good idea to have it ready to click, and something like that for the homepage would be good too.

3. Patton

Patton Guest

That's tight

4. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Good idea !!

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Well the good news is that I've got the RomUlation .PSD file so I can create buttons now, I also know which font it is. (Calibri)
    So I can create a new button easily.

And I'll definitely look into the module.

6. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

What am I supposed to look for?

Never mind, I found it.

That idea would help. A LOT. The Forum button on the top is sort of screwed up though. When you hover over it, the O and the R get closer together.

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Yeah we know, we didn't have the PSD file so we tried to make due, but I have it now, a few things, including this, needs fixing, I just need my laptop back from the repair shop first.

8. DonCreek

DonCreek Well-Known Member

That would be great =D...but does that makes our downloading speed slow?[bad english... ^^'_v ] ???

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

No. It's only a home element, it won't affect the downloading speed you get.

10. DonCreek

DonCreek Well-Known Member

NOW that would be great ;D ;D ;D