1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Romulation has destroyed my life!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alcaclarke, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alcaclarke

alcaclarke Well-Known Member

But at the same time made it better!!!!

I've got a little problem, it's called downloaditis. I'm so obsessed with downloading games and finding new games that I'll like that I don't actually play the games or spend any real quality time with a game. I've got two 1gb micro sd cards full of games and no time to play them.
    Personally I believe I've got all the best DS games to ever be offered and when I turn on my DS It takes me a few minutes to even decide what game to play.
    I'm not complaining because this is the best site known to the world wide web and I love it here so Seph please don't ban me for whining. I'm just throwing it out there!!!! LOL

2. sesa

sesa Well-Known Member

I suffer from the problem.
    I'm usually a rpg and rts person but with my ds i cant stand boring long opening scenes.

3. di33yuk

di33yuk Member

same here i have over 200 ds games and )ust over 100 psp games, allways spoiled 4 choice :)

4. awfreak

awfreak Active Member

I guess being the newbie, I'm a little mentally challenged, in that it has taken me this long to do this !

After 30 odd store purchases (here a good game is $45-50), it's become eat or play, hahaha

But sadly like the other poster, I "collect" but haven't played much.

Now jumping into ROMS.... I'm afraid, very afraid <grin>.

I'm safe for now as I have yet to make a choice of Flash cart... so got a few days yet.

Later all

jb

5. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Make a thread about it.. Or see your doctor!

6. alcaclarke

Everyday there is more new games - AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Download, Download, Download!!!!!

Must have new games, must.........

7. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

lol guilty here too :p
    DS games are $100+ here in NZ so i found when i had to buy them that i played the game till there was nothing left to play, but now that im spoiled for choice im all over the place! I even find myself downloading the JP games! (i wish i could understand them cause they beat the **** outta U and E games lol)
    but that aside thanks steph :)

8. enzot16

enzot16 New Member

yah!!!! i thnk we all have d same problem!!!
    haha...it really takes me 1-2 mins jst 2 pick a game from my gba emu(vba)
    && one thing i still have no ds emu running...how sad!!!
    can anyone gve me??

tnx romulation!!!

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Removed email, you don't want it harvested by spam robots. Also follow the links to emulators on the site.

10. Solm

Solm Member

same here too many game and not enough time to play them, now if only I could slow down time. :)

11. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Guess what?
    Seph Rules!

12. sassypoch

sassypoch New Member

;D Totally feel the same way you all do. This site is heaven. I've been able to find exactly what I'm looking for and then my microsd is so full of games I never know which one to play. Glad it's not only me :D

13. alcaclarke

Do you see that 09.28.07, more games to download. That Create a race game should be good!

14. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

RomUlation takes no responsibility for ruined lives. Didn't you read the agreement?

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

or broken relationships... :p

16. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

i haven't downloaded much from this site, but before i entered this site i was in another ones and i had the same disease... i need an aspirin... :D

17. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

Let me rephrase that then. 8)

RomUlation takes no responsibility for ruined lives or broken relationships. Didn't you read the agreement?

18. Rockstar99

Rockstar99 Well-Known Member

??? that was in the agreement? well i dont download from this site much, just the psx games and others that dont involve winrar because, i share this computer and if i install winrar my mum would fuss about it so yeah romulation hasnt ruined my life much....but its still hard to choose a good game!

19. DS Expert

DS Expert Member

I know what you guys mean. ;D Usually I know what to play when I turn on my DS, but I like how there's so many games to choose from when I'm on the menu screen.

It's sort of like those multi-game cartridges they made in Asia for Gamboy Color and Gamboy Advance games. But sometimes the game you see in the menu might just be a fake version of the real game. So if you see a 100 games in 1 GBA cartridge, you can bet that some of those games are just multiple versions of the same game.

But anyway, I don't think Romulation has ruined MY life. In fact, it just made my life less boring. :D I mean I never have to worry about being bored because there are SOO many cool and awesome games for the DS to play. I hope you guys feel the same way.

20. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Tough tities! Learn to control your gaming young men! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.