1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Romulation definitely not going to recover?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [email protected], Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trev.shell@clear.net.nz

[email protected] New Member

Yeah, I've read the whole "The goal of RomUlation has always been to provide users with an opportunity to try out games in order to determine whether it is a game worth purchasing or not. We have always respected when publishers or developers felt RomUlation did more harm than good to the sales of their product.

The owner of this game contacted us with concerns that our service was doing more harm than good, so as per our goal and beliefs we have complied with their request to remove their intellectual property.

This currently covers ALL of the NDS games and is permanent, meaning they will NOT be downloadable again soon.

We understand that this may frustrate users who were looking for new games to test but we hope you also understand that this is both necessary and in accordance with our beliefs. ", BUT although it says that it is permanent, it says they wont be back soon. Now, call me a dumbass all you want, is there no chance at all romulation will recover?

2. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Only time will tell ;D

3. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

no they won't,
    sorry ;)

and Seph told us not to make threads about this anymore.

4. Aeiren

Aeiren New Member

Recover or not, I believe the admins/moderators have already gave responses to multiple similar threads as this.

Besides, just because there are no downloads of that particular section does not entirely mean the site and its forum are pointless. :)

5. jomarcenter

jomarcenter Guest

i think not i will give you seph secret but i will give to you his secret if he not returning the ds games hahahahaha because his secret is very funny hahahahahahahaha

6. unqiueninja

I can sense a lock or delete would be given to this thread ;D

7. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Another topic, woo..

No they won't recover from the DS roms, many people came for them.

T/hat's what happens when you're on top, you become a target

8. unqiueninja

Yeah, you would be back-stab by the ones below, the only solution is to stab them back ;D

9. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

indeed :)
    Seph will not be happy if he sees another thread about this...

I'm kind of tired seeing all those threads... *sigh*

10. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

You again...As if telling his secret to the forums will force him to host NDS roms again.

Obviously.

11. Reider

Reider Modereider

Which one? The one that he looks like an anorexic Guile? Or that one time he gave a guy a reacharound for a night on the town?

Anyways, locked. We're going to recover, just that we're not going to have ROMs anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.