1. This forum is in read-only mode.

romtube!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by david23, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david23

david23 Well-Known Member

Can't romulation make a site where you put up videos like on youtube but on the roms we download and how you get roms and from what sites you get the roms.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Uhh yeah, like that's a good idea.. Just ask the admins to spend more money and make another website.. And why would we need videos on how to get roms? There would be no point in this when you could just upload a video to youtube which lots of people know about.

3. david23

I didn't say they should but it would be cool or if anyone else could do it it would be the same.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you'll have to rephrase the second part of that sentence, I got lost.

If by 'how you get roms and from what sites you get the roms' you mean where RomUlation gets our roms from, then that isn't going to happen. Nor are we going to have a dedicated site where you upload videos, it would require another server which we cannot afford. If you had read the other suggestion threads, you would know that we do intend to add video clips to our information about roms, so users will be able to upload a few clips showing gameplay.

5. david23

Well in the future there might be such a site I just have to wait then. ;D

6. anandjones

For RomUlation? Yeah when the admins become millionaires..

7. david23

For the second time I didn't say that it would be for romulation

8. anandjones

Then why did you post this thread in the first place?

9. david23

well read the first thing I wrote and you will understand that. But since that didn't work I gave up on the thread but since you had to become so annoying I had to write something else.

10. anandjones

Whoa harsh words :p Anyways, your question doesn't really make sense so I didn't understand it.

11. Reider

Reider Modereider

Well, I don't really like where this is going, so...

Locked.

12. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

anandjones, for the record, there's no reason to jump down people's throat because you don't agree with a suggestion. I don't want to see that again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.