1. This forum is in read-only mode.

roms

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by paddyt, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paddyt

paddyt New Member

Hi
    can anybody tell me what the letters and numbers at the end off the roms in brackets( ) means and how do you know
    what language to download oh if you haven't guessed yet im new to this

Thanks in advance
    paddyt ???

2. Necri

Necri Active Member

The letters...

( U ) = USA
    ( E ) = European
    ( J ) = Japanese
    ( K ) = Korean
    ( G ) = German
    ( F ) = French

As for the Numbers they are release numbers so 0001 - rom name ( J ) would have been the first release.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

For everything else, there's mastercard. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,1359.0.html

4. Necri

Necri Active Member

Woah nice, not seen most of those tags before.

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Most of them apply to Retro ROMs and not so much to the new ones.

6. cab9541

cab9541 Well-Known Member

dang nice product placement anand ;)

7. Necri

Necri Active Member

Ah i see, pretty cool though hehe.

8. Evil Joker

Evil Joker New Member

Can anyone tell me why I cannot get the Star Wars The Clone Wars Jedi Alliance roms from both the US and Europe do not seem to work with my sons DS it is using the R4

9. cab9541

cab9541 Well-Known Member

joker i would just look through the forums if i were you there have been several threads about this already and off topic posts that ask about something that has already had several threads about it is generally frowned upon.......and the game doesnt work with most r4 cards for some reason or another

10. gamer-101

gamer-101 New Member

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

I HAVE TRIED TO DOWNLOAD A FEW NDS ROMS NOW FROM ROMULATION AND EVERY TIME I PUT IT ON MY R4 TO PLAY,
    IT SAYS THAT A SAVE FILE COULDNT BE FOUND/CREATED, IM NOT FANTASTIC WITH COMPUTERS BUT ITS SERIUSLY ENOYING ME NOW!! ANY INFORMATION WILL BE APPRECIATED ASAP THANKS ALOT

11. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

First of all, read the god damn [rules].

Secondly, how does that fit into this thread, in general discussion, when we have a technical help section?

Thirdly, do not use all caps, if you really want help then use some god damn sense before you post, we're not your slaves and specifying "ASAP" and doing all caps is NOT welcome.

Lastly, go read the "Common Issues - MUST READ" thread in technical help - you might have an epiphany.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.