1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Roms on Cellphone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yousif, Mar 2, 2009.

1. yousif

yousif Member

Do emulators work on windows mobile or any other mobile platform? If so, which roms?

2. Sbf93

Sbf93 Well-Known Member

http://www.pdagameguide.com/gba-emulator.html

First entry at Google.de Many programs to run GB and GBA-roms on Windows-Mobile.

And I saw some people, who played the old Pokemon-games for GB and GBC on their mobilephone, but not with a emulator or so. Someone has scripted it as a mobilephone-game. But with a working emulator, you dont need these ;D

3. yousif

yousif Member

Thanks dudes, I was thinking of buying a Pantech Duo and wanted to know if it was capable. And thanks for the sites!

4. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

I made a thread about this a few months back, but I can't seem to access it. Anyways, GBA/GBC/GB and SNES/NES emulation is quite possible on cell phones. Google around. Although I have yet to see for myself a PSX emulator working on a cell phone :p

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

PSX is probably beyond most cellphones.

6. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

I got Pokemon Silver working on my Nokia 6300.

The Emulator i got is called.

"MeBoy"

7. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Please note that Meboy can only play GBC ROMS

8. snak3.3y3s

snak3.3y3s Member

when I had a Moto Q I used to play NES roms on it. Although it would cause it to lock up.

9. Shuvo01

Shuvo01 Well-Known Member

I managed to get pokemon sapphire on my nokia n81(369mHz Arm11 with 96mB ram).Looks great!

10. yousif

yousif Member

But how does emulation feel with a touchscreen? Instead f the duo, I got the LG INCITE with Windows 6.1 Pro and the buttons were delayed about .5 seconds. LG was having problems so now i have the BlackJack II with 6.1 standard.

11. hazynighthawk

hazynighthawk Well-Known Member

soo anychane like a gbc emulator would sork on my storm ?