1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Roms and government (Government issue)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Peach_is_Awesome, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peach_is_Awesome

Peach_is_Awesome Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. I was not sure where to post this, but something has been scaring me.

When I first read about roms (which was about a year ago) I saw of lot of legal issue stuff and I was wondering, do I really have to delete a rom within 24 hours of download?

Actually, I need to know everything about the government issues of roms. If you could tell me how to stay out of trouble that would really help.[/
    color]

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

that law about deleting after 24 hours is bullshit. Downloading roms is illegal, period. However, you are very unlikely to end up with worse than a fine if you get caught, as it it not a criminal offence.

3. Peach_is_Awesome

Peach_is_Awesome Well-Known Member

oh.

I see you keep editing your message. Also, my windows vista is extremely personal. Almost no one knows I have one except on the internet.

Umm, still....Should I worry about it?

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

If anyone should worry it would be me, not any of the members. :)

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Hey Peach is AW you need to have a life, seriously!!

So what if "they" say downloading stuff off on the net is wrong, but si is smoking, drinking, drugs, unsafe sex & alot crap yet still people do em' DUH!!?? ???

If you're scared then git outta the site man or try downloadin' of IRC or usin' torrents, SHEEEESH!!

And how'd ya expect to enjoy ROMs if you'll delete them after a day. Try doing that on Pokemon!!

Sorry guys for picki' on this dude but he's just a LITTLE WHINY BABY WAH WAH WAH! Go suck on your mommy's teats until you grow a spine hehehe.

Oh who cares if you're using Vista, Bill Gates' Slave!! Har har har

6. clugenheim

clugenheim Well-Known Member

Wow.

1. Learn how to insult properly.
    2. Learn to type properly.
    3. STFU
    4. GTFO

7. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Hey masterorly what the hell is wrong if the fella just wanna know if it's safe to download ROMS of the internet?

8. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Locked because of trolling. It's a perfectly valid concern to have masterorly, no need to patronize people over it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.