1. This forum is in read-only mode.

rom1, rom2 & erom not found

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by col18, May 31, 2010.

1. col18

col18 Member

I am trying to get the right configuration of the pcsx2 (emulator for PS2), but when I got everything else that I need (I think), when I tried to run a CD/DVD it says rom2, rom2 and erom not found. I need help about how I can fix this. Thanks a lot!

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

What are your computer specs? (Operating System, RAM, Processor, Graphics Card).

Did you download PCSX2 from the official website?
    http://www.pcsx2.net/

3. col18

col18 Member

Microsoft Windows XP
    CPU 1.80GHz
    1.79GHz, 496MB RAM
    Mobile Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4

And yes, I downloaded it from the official site. Regarding the BIOS, I copied the BIOS of another PCSX2 that I dowbnloaded beforehand and uninstalled after so I could install the version/file I got from the original site. I had my DirextX updated (have the d3dx9_40.dll & ddx10_40.dll in the system 32 folder in Windows, thus I had a successful update of DX). Does the C++ I hear about have any effect? Bec. that I may not have looked upon yet.

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I think these are part of the BIOS files. You'll need to find them and put them in the BIOS folder.

5. col18

col18 Member

I thought it may be that, too. But I don't know exactly the BIOS that I need to fix it so I asked for help here.