1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Rom help needed!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by theblues, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theblues

theblues Well-Known Member

i can't get animal crossing wild world to work i have the acekard 2i with the AKIAO 1.4.1(because it allows me to play kh and mario and luigi rpg 3 usa version.) Anyways, the rom doesn't work at all. i used both the official and AKAIO firmware but it doesn't work!
    need help! please i really want to get this game work!!!
    Thanks...

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

How isn't it working? What do you encounter?

3. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Turn off any cheats. Your file may have been corrupted while downloading, so try redownload it again.

4. theblues

NO cheats are on, and i redownloaded all 3 ACWW, but when the rom is loading it freezes and there are no freezing patches out for this game.

5. anandjones

Try using AKAIO 1.5, backup your files and reformat your MicroSD.

6. theblues

AKAIO 1.5 doesn't work for me because then i cant play my other games and in the note, it says that it has the same fix in 1.4.1 as the one in 1.5 the fix was made for AKIAO 1.3 so it was reused but it doesn't work on the rom of ACWW.

7. anandjones

Does it state all region versions are fixed or? How come you can't play your other games?

8. theblues

all 3 regions (e,u, j) were fixed apparently but i cant get it to work, can i place the firmeware for the the r4 on the acekard and switch between the two, since my card is also said to be a fake? if yes what is the latest firware?

OR can somebody please upload their nds file for Animal Crossing Wild World that actually works onto megaupload or something, please and post the link. thanks

Also is there a patch to translate games from the japanese version to english??

9. theblues

is there anything that i can do to get this rom to work, because this is the only rom that doesn't work

it just freezes on a blank screen...help!

10. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

How can games not work with AKAIO 1.5? Seems to work fine with me.

11. anandjones

All you can do is update to 1.5. That goes ahead of anything else you could try.

12. theblues

But as stated before my acekard is a fake or a clone whatever u want to call it

13. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Ohhh yeah... Well... All I can think of is have someone link you AKAIO 1.4.1, but I don't have it anymore.
    Or it may be the internal loaders of the card, then you need to buy a new flashcart.

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I didn't know XD

Ok-It has the same issue on mine-long before akio 1.40

So here is what you do.

-locate the "akloader.nds" file from here.

www.acekard.com

-Ram that inside the folder named "akloader" inside the "_akio" folder

-Before startig this game-press Y (or just get into rom options) and switch the akloader mode from akio to akloader.

This will use acekard official mode.

It works for me this way :)

I doubt it to be fake...just bad luck I guess-my card works fine with this.

15. theblues

my flash kard doen't allow me to do this change
    it also for some weird reason stopped allowing me to play ds download games, how do i fix this problem??

p.s i trimmed the roms nds tokyo trim, but even the untrimmed don't play ds downloadable games.

HELP!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.