1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ROM Error: Drawn To Life: Spongebob Squarepants Edition DS

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by th3echelon89, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. th3echelon89

th3echelon89 Well-Known Member

Drawn To Life: Spongebob Squarepants Edition

[​IMG]

Hey guys, I just downloaded this rom and when I used it, it had an error message. The same problem occurred on another rom called PictoImage.nds. Well I hope you guys can figure this out and finally have a solution because I know that people will be downloading these roms and I think they'll have the same problem. And oh, I also remembered, this happened to another rom called Mortal Kombat. I really hope that this problem can be fixed thank you!

Are there anyone who had the same problem? Just kindly post it here!

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

What error message was it exactly? This is probably a technical issue.

3. th3echelon89

It had an error that says:

Rom Error: Restart the system... and there's a code written on it..

4. ds_gamer

ds_gamer Member

I have this game its so fun! (except for the tutorials)

5. anandjones

Try updating your firmware at http://www.linfoxdomain.com/ds/ if you're using a flashcart.

6. th3echelon89

I'll try, thanks man.

7. ROMMUM

ROMMUM Member

I've just upgraded the firmware for my DS Linker and its still not working. Its the same error message as with Wall-E.

"The data could not be written. Turn off the power and reinsert the DS Card." :-\

8. anandjones

That means it's uncompatible with the current firmware, sorry.

9. Nancy323

Nancy323 New Member

i have another problem with mine it says "saving data....." & never gets to the screen!!!.. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS??? :-[

10. anandjones

Try backing up, reformat your card, reinstall firmware, and then try again. Deleting the save file and creating a fresh one will help.

11. pokibec

pokibec New Member

Can anyone help? I can't get to the space level on spongebob DRawn to life I have downloaded 3 seperate roms of this game but all do the same thing.

12. anandjones

What do you mean you can't get to it? Is it an actual technical issue?

13. juliakill

juliakill New Member

I also have the same problem, when I select Space land it just goes blank - any ideas?

14. Howaryuh

Howaryuh New Member

Having problems with the save file. Seemed to have worked a couple times, the file is there, but does not show up on the main menu. Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions? Save files seem to work for all other games (DS).

15. anandjones

Just because it works for others, doesn't mean it's the same for this particular game. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.