1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ROM downloads

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by narutofan1499, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. narutofan1499

narutofan1499 New Member

Hey,
    i was really waiting patiently for a long time..
    why is the rom downloads taking soo long to come back??
    its been months please get the roms back!
    fast...!!and quick

Regards
    ~Narutofan1499

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

if you read the announcements section, you would know that we recieved jail threats. Are we going to risk jail just because you've been waiting so long? I think not.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

You tell em' dude as they say an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure!!! How'd everybody else feel if the site gets permanently closed?

But to be honest I sympathize with the poster I too have been waiting for so long so I tried going to other sites that I won't mention. Some of them have resumed hosting downloads but their online community sucks, their forum admins are either snobs or arrogant power hungry assholes! :'(

4. O_exe

O_exe Member

And in that unbearable amount of time waiting on this site you've only managed to make 2 posts? Unless you plan on paying companies each time someone downloads something you're in no position to demand the admins to bring the roms back "fast" and "quick".

If you're desperate for the roms then you might want to check out Ebay or Amazon. They probably have whatever it is you're looking for at just the right price ;)

Only if your love for everyone is greater than your fear of being locked in an 8x10 :p

5. Reider

Reider Modereider

[facepalm]

Yeah... I'm just gonna lock this.

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Locking agreed on, but we didn't exactly receive jail threats, more like court threats, though it was flawed and improper and wouldn't really have held water...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.