1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Roller Coasters =o loops or drops

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hanghanghang, Jan 5, 2008.

?

what TICKLES more?

1. loops

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. drops

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hanghanghang

hanghanghang Well-Known Member

What tickles more loops or drops

lol im ok with drops but not sure with loops since never been on a loop so like im hoping loops dont effect you like a drop does lol

Drops makes me go like (OMG!!! ==ooo) lol but will loops? thanks =]]

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Drops definitely, loops doesn't really tickle so much as prepare the food in your stomach for the huge drop that is coming.

3. Warren_303

Warren_303 Well-Known Member

I agree drops are more of a tickle.

But both bring on the artificially processed food. lol

4. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

drops definatly as you don't realy notice loops altho saying that if its a hanging trolly and your sat in the very front can be quite cool. i hate corkscrews make me sick

5. conjy

conjy Well-Known Member

Drops are definatly worse. :-X Got me at least twice, where as i've ner spewed on a loop.

6. hanghanghang

so maybe im scared for loops for nothing lol x] =p my first loop ride will be screamin(california adventures)

7. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Loops have a tendency to just smash your head around. There's no fun there, heh. Drops, of course.

8. hanghanghang

But as far as the tickleness lol loops dont tickle x] im still nervouse! =o

9. Reider

Reider Modereider

I'm happy with a really big drop and a couple loops myself, but the drops definitely leave more of a "ticklish" feeling.

Oh, and its not a good drop unless you feel like you're falling off a cliff or something.

10. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

Always the drops. One time I was going on the Apollos Chariot ride and it stopped just as it was about to go down the drop, and stayed like that for a couple minutes.

11. hanghanghang

now how do loops feel? lol

12. equitypetey

depends on if the car/trolly thing is on top or under the track. but generaly loop the loops just real like a normal strate track just faster and you can't see whats ahead.
    actually most you can't tell that your actually upside down. the only ones you can notice are corkscrews and to know what that feels like stand up spin around till your dizzy and hit the your self in the side of the head alot.

13. jadin72

jadin72 Well-Known Member

Suckful story bout rollercoasters. Any of you guys from NZ or Australia? I went on holiday to oz and went to Dreamworld, got real psyched about the awesome roller coaster and it turns out its the same as the roller coaster in Rainbows End, where I've been like ten times! It even has the same name!

14. hanghanghang

lmao corkscrews x] ahaha

so loops you cant tell your upside down

i know its nothing dont make fun of me but the steepest big drop ive ever been on was jurrassic park x] lol is that drop worse than a loop?

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I went on oblivion a couple of times... Worlds' first vertical drop :) It wasn't that scary though.

16. equitypetey

oh shut up that thing is horible not the actual drop but you sit there it takes you realy high and just as you go over it stops you so your looking down and your bum slides foward in the seat so you feel like your about to fall out.
    if people don't know about it i found a like to a point of view film
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-EA0l9JUsc&feature=related

its worse than that on a hot day as its ment to hold you at the top looking down for a few seconds but when its hot the lock gets sticky and hold for longer.
    this one is a beast
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIOK73JNV3A

now ifyou want to see loops this was theworlds first 10 loop coaster i've been on it about 12 times (was a quiet day) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQKNBEHzeeM&feature=related

but the biggest thing that makes a difference when on a coaster is where you are in the car front back or middle as they are all totaly different feels on different parts of the track. you realy want to go to a park when its going to be quiet so you can get a few goes on each ride sitting in different places

17. Reider

Reider Modereider

That Oblivion one looks pretty neat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJwWdqgpY3A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtxUS1pFgzE

These two were probably my favorites by far though.

18. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

19. hanghanghang

wow thats crazy it whent backwards where there any injuries when they got back or was it normal and cool lol

20. equitypetey

happens all the time with rides like that. they have breaks that go up the second the car goes over it so if it does rollback they just slow down nicley like you would when a ride stops