1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Riviera, The Promised Land

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by 133xam, Jun 14, 2010.

1. 133xam

133xam Member

I have been playing Riviera the promised land. There is a part in which you're supposed to let turns pass(Isher battle), but my Ein and all other characters hit 255 (max) agility via Gameshark codes. In short, Ein keeps hitting the boss for nothing, and I'm supposed to let my whole party hit so that I can get the EXL. I want to know how I can change the value of all of their stats back to "normal", or at least lower them so I can let the turns go by. Thanks for any/all help.

2. 133xam

133xam Member

Nevermind, I fixed most values with another gamesave. Now the only problem is Fia's Strength level. I used the Cheat Search option in VBA, and in the end I'm always left with 2 values. I change them both to the same, but her strength does not change at all. I did everything from Starting with her 25 strength on one save to the beginning where it should be 0 and to the current one where it should be 255, and those 2 values are always left. The addresses for these 2 values are 02007a77 and 02007fbb. Any help is greatly appreciated, and sorry about the double post.

3. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Don't cheat.

4. 133xam

133xam Member

Fixed it :)
    Turns out all I had to do was wait.

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Riviera is easy enough without cheating.