1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Rhythm Paradise: 2 files?!?!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Mort432, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Mort432

Mort432 Member

When I put rhythm paradise on my R4i, even though i only put one file on the MicroSD, (the nds file), the menu reads it as 2! I get the normal one and a second one with the same logo as Moonshell, and its only 4KB in size! Its not really important, buts its pissing me off, like a fly buzzing around my head... any help?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It's probably the save file. Check your settings to see if there is an option to hide save files, or hide unsupported file types, etc.

3. Mort432

Mort432 Member

I toguht that aswell, I dont think its the save file because none of the others show... Mebbe unsupported, but then again, if you check it on a PC, it is just the game file and save file...

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Do you have an actual save file for the game then (the same as your other games) ?

5. Mort432

Mort432 Member

It cant be the save file, because it appears even before the file is created...

6. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Try deleting it. Go to your R4, turn it on and press 'x' on the file and choose yes.
    After that, backup your stuff and format with Panasonic Formatter.

7. Mort432

Mort432 Member

I have an R4i SDHC, it doesnt have the in-firmware deleter. ITS STILL THERE GRA

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

No, the actual save file. Otherwise, delete that file on your computer.

9. Mort432

Mort432 Member

YEAHS, anandjones, the ACTUAL save file doesnt exist, and still the other file exists.

10. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

That happened with my friend.
    I know it looks bad but your best option is to just ignore it.

11. Mort432

Mort432 Member

12. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

You should try emptying out your Micro SD card (backing up or simply deleting without making backups, it's your choice) as much as you can, formatting the card, and then putting everything back on there if it bugs you that much.

By the way, can you see this duplicate file on your PC with 'show hidden files' activated, or is it only visible when you turn on your DS with your card inserted into slot-1? It sometimes means your card might be a little corrupted, or the NDS file you downloaded is a bit messed up.