1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Rhapsody A muusical adventure nds

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by SayaOtonashi, Apr 11, 2013.

1. SayaOtonashi

SayaOtonashi Member

Just after the contest scene, where the Cornet and rival sing, both screens go black.
    I can not skip it, because it happens during a cutscene, and it happens every time i do the scene over.

I have tried getting a new ROM a few times and I keep getting this.

Just in case
    card: ACE3DS Plus
    AOS: v2.08

and yes before someone makes the typical useless comment YES I DID GOOGLE IT! and NO I didn't find any answers.

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I think it's a glitch due to your SD Micro quality or your flash cart's, not with the rom itself. Cause I'd played this game rom before, and had not encountered any issue through out the game play on an R4 Original v.1.18 + SanDisk SD Micro. And yes, I've gone very far from the scene where you'd mentioned.

3. SayaOtonashi

SayaOtonashi Member

Using a Kingston Micro SD.
    I have an old r4 (original) in my ds lite will try and put the game on that and see if that works.
    Post Merge: [time]1365786650[/time]
    Does not work on that card either :(

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Is this the one you are trying to play?

http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=6171

5. SayaOtonashi

SayaOtonashi Member

Yes that is the game

6. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Strange issue you got there. The game was released in 2008-2009, so there shouldn't be any problem for all carts to play it as there's no AP in it. Even if there is, the AP would have been dealt with for all carts. By the way, if you're using an R4 Original v.1.18 (which can't run SDHC Micro cards), I suggest running via latest YSMENU or WOOD R4.

7. SayaOtonashi

SayaOtonashi Member

Using a SanDisk 2GB micro SD in my R4
    Running wood r4

my Ace is using a SDHC