1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Resident Evil Degeneration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Solus, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

I know its been out for like a week or two already, but I just watched it yesterday and this may be the fan boy in me talking but when I saw it I was like....Waoooowww. The graphics and character design are absolutely gorgeous though the mouth dont seem to be sync with the voice, overall, action is great, story is good. So just wondering, anyone else watched it yet?

Two screenshots of Leon and Claire from the movie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Yeah watched it around a week ago when it was first released on the net. I was seriously impressed, I hated the live resi evil movies like ive never hated anything before lol, but this was most refreshing. The animation isnt up to par with FFVII advent children, and yeah the lips were a little out of sync, but otherwise an awesome movie, if anyone hasnt seen it yet then id suggest doing so.

3. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Looks awesome, where can I watch it?

4. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

famous ripper aXXo has released the DVD rip of it, search just about any torrent site to find it. I tried to find it on DVD since it went strait to DVD here but our DVD stores havnt even heard of it :S

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

is it me or Claire lost her charm >.> she doesnt look as cute as when she were in RE2 and REX

6. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

She looks a little more mature and maybe that screen shot isnt her best shot but I found Claire to be quite charming in the movie actually.

7. calvin_0

ya she does look more mature.

8. hi me and my partner cannot wait to see it ,i never played the games (too hard for me )partner did but i loved the films hugs txxx

9. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

Watched it last week. It was pretty good. I also liked the character's voices. ;D

10. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Watched it on the 3rd of December, it was a great films, but I like the previous films more.

11. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

Haven't seen it yet but I am looking forward to it. The first Resident Evil movie was awesome. I thought it was a great film. The other two were lame though. This looks fantastic though. On a side topic, and I am sorry to deviate, but has anyone seen the Dead Space animated movie? If so, how is it?

12. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

@ grimsim:Haven't seen it yet. Is it available for download?

13. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

It doesnt look too bad, I might watch it... thanks for the screens

14. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

Yes ClydeOne, it has been out for a while now on DVD. I'm assuming it is on the internet too.

15. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yes. I've just finished the download. I'll be back to post later after I've watched it.

16. calvin_0

i just finish watching RED, thank god Claire still keep her charm (blame that SS >.>) from RE2 and REX, but Leon on the other hand..... since when did he got that "I'll murder you, your family and your family's family" look.... that is so not him....even in RE4 he didnt look that way.....

anyway, i'm happy that capcom didnt forget about the other virus XD

17. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah I watched it. It was pretty good. I hated that senator guy, and the little girl. Her voice just annoyed me.

18. calvin_0

well that little girl actually remind me of certain kid in RE2 where Claire need to babysit, i wonder what happen to her and ya, i hate that senator as well, i just glad the ending that he got XD

19. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

ditto,

Personally I loved the hard ass Leon, I mean youve gotta be bad ass to get that many headshots, seriously pwnd :p

20. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Leon looks pretty moody all the time though, wonder whats up with him? And the little girl Rani si okay actually. And Sherry Birkin, the other girl you're talking about which Claire had to babysit, last I remember, she was brought into questioning by the US government in re3's epilogue. Dont know what happened to her after that