1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Resident Evil 5 No CD!!!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by phscarface, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

So my friends, I've got here an executer for the PC game Resident Evil 5, for those that own the origial version, y'know that it countains a system called SecuRom, this shit forces you to aways put the Game's disk on the Hard Drive, otherwise you can't play the game, so basically you can't play it until you put the original disk.
    But with a help, I've managed to change some properties on the executer of the game.
    Remember, one day, after using too much the disk, it will get scratches and such, will not going to work anymore.
    So the best thing to do is to use this executer and play the game without needing to put the disk again.
    Remember, this is only for those that own the original game, for getting it to work, just put this RE5.exe in the game's folder (C:programs and files/Capcom/Resident Evil 5) and create as short cut to the desktop and enjoy the game!
    I dunno yet if I can put the direct link here, so if you're interested in it, Post here and I'll PM you the direct link to the executer.

2. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

I might be going mental here, but Reloaded already released a NO DVD for this.

3. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Oh I didn't know about it, that's why I've wated like some hours modifieing it.
    But if so, then it's great, the more versions like that available, the best will be XD

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

not allowed to discuss this here. Besides, ever heard of disc doctor?.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.