1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[Request] Inazuma Eleven 2 Blizzard [E][FIX]

Discussion in 'Cheats & Hints' started by Seth136, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Seth136

Seth136 Member

If someone gets codes for the Dicastia-patched version of the game, it would be quite nice to have them posted here. I'd like an exp multiplier and an all special moves code. Some codes would be really appreciated, thanks.

2. freedomPRC

freedomPRC Member

http://www.ndsbus.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12
    here you can get some codes

3. Seth136

Seth136 Member

Thanks, are they only for the English version or do they work with the Spanish one too??

4. Demonic722

Demonic722 New Member

To whomever owns this site, the least the person could do (since he/she ripped off CMP/GSHI's database, stole, renamed it, and redistributed it) was kept the credits list. That site didn't create not one code in the DB (most likely) so I don't see why this person removed the damn credits list. Give credit where credit is due, and because of this, (not that is matters anyway) I have no respect for this guy/gal.

Good Day,
    ~Demonic722

5. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Welcome to the internet.

6. Demonic722

Demonic722 New Member

LOL, I'm not the richest man alive, but I know I can live without your two cents.

7. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

Pretty sure we feel the same. No one here needs or wants your respect or lectures.

Good day, sir.

8. Demonic722

Demonic722 New Member

You bumped a 2-3 week old thread just to get your revenge or "last word" on here because you couldn't fully say what you had to say on GBAtemp (since you got banned)? Pretty lame and immature I'd say. Also, you're mad because you couldn't get some codes? Seriously? Anyway, I wouldn't mind getting the respect from some of the members here, but yours? Do you realize how unimportant you are to me? I know after I post this message you'll reply back and do what you think you do best (flame/disrespect countless users because you can't get what you want), but I won't degrade myself even more (since I'm replying to you now) by replying to you. You can't argue with yourself unless you're crazy/psychotic and don't see my post as a "comeback," but rather a clarification on a few things.

Good day, ma'am.

9. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

I got banned from GBAtemp because I refused to suck a bunch of power tripping losers dicks for codes. You guys seem to think people should be in their hands and knees kissing your feet because you make codes, because that's going to be your big lot in life. As you can see, I (and anyone else on the Internet) can get their codes elsewhere, and if we're stealing them I guess you have to just live with that or privately email your codes to the people willing to kiss your assess the hardest. Deal with it.