1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Request for lock.

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by dragneon007, Oct 23, 2010.

1. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

Requesting to lock this thread as I found my answer from another source that had a better answer then a simple no.
    "they won't likely be able to run .exe files natively from it. Windows XP usually run on an x86 platform. The Nintendo DS works on an ARM platform, and it will require a lot of processing power to interpret x86 assembly into ARM assembly."
    Thanks in advance to the mod that locks this thread request.

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Re: EXE (executable) file on DS flashcart possible?

No.

3. dragneon007

Re: EXE(executable) file on DS flashcart possible?[Trying to get Pokegen running]

Pokesav is an EXE file, so could it be that in the video it's made to work differently?

4. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Re: EXE(executable) file on DS flashcart possible?[Trying to get Pokegen running]

Yes.

There is a Pokesav for NDS. Google it.

5. dragneon007

Re: EXE(executable) file on DS flashcart [Trying to get Pokegen running, like Sav]

Thats not my question, and I'm aware of the pokesav for ds, and it is why i posted a link showing that an EXE file is running on ds or it seems, read title "[Trying to get Pokegen running]"like Sav.

6. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Re: EXE(executable) file on DS flashcart [Trying to get Pokegen running, like Sav]

That is your question. That video shows PPSEDS and not Pokesav.

Learning is indeed key, but what can you learn when you reject what you don't want to know?

7. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

I answered this question:

But to the main question: No you can't run Windows EXE files on a DS.

8. dragneon007

That is why I am asking to learn, and I didn't reject anything, I replied back with the video and asked, you didn't help much to be honest.

well, i'm done with this thread
    Thank you for answering, and if a mod sees this thread please lock it, and good night.