1. This forum is in read-only mode.

removed

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jhon 591, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Removed

2. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Re: Final Fantasy The 4 Heroes of Light - Save Corruption Fix - Credits to Cid!

When does the corruption happen?

3. Jhon 591

Some People complane about save corruption with certin flashcards! - It dose happen to some but not all.

They say it just corrups

Please report back if it work's or not ?

Post Merge: [time]1286715655[/time]

Final Fantasy - The 4 Heroes of Light - Ultimate Collection - All Clean 64MB ROM's

http://www.mediafire.com/?l92rtozf98kt0fl

Fixed 6 bad multiple Header's in (EUR) (ABSTRAKT) ROM

Clean 64MB each after extracted

4. Shiinifr

Shiinifr New Member

Works perfect ! Thanks a lot Jhon 591 !

But beware, the Final Fantasy - The 4 Heroes of Light (E).nds rom within your "Ultimate Collection Pack", is not compatible with the EUR (Absktrakt).ups. It says :

Code:
    Patch application will take approximately 1 minute(s), 4 second(s).
    Please be patient ... UI will not be responsive during this time.

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.
    - The original 5259 - Final Fantasy The 4 Heroes of Light (E).nds however works perfect with the ups
    - The USA rom in the collection works with the USA ups in the collection
    - The JAP rom in the collection works with the JAP ups in the collection

Thanks again for the patch ;)

5. Jhon 591

@ Shiinifr

That's because i fixed the 6 bad header at the start of that ROM - I will upload a new patch for that! - It changed the GameID - that why the patch don't work with that rom - just the (EUR)(ABSTRAKT) version will work with that patch!

Mine is the fixed of 6 bad multable heards in the ROM

But your welcome , and chears for leting us know this and to overs who need to know that it work's!

EDIT: Don't forget to Credit Cid for the fix it's self!

Post Merge: [time]1286723834[/time]

EDIT: Fixed EUR 2.ups

For the (E) ROM in my Ultimate Collection With the 6 bad header's fixed! - Use with the UPS Patcher

http://www.mediafire.com/?eir6mt56s6fn66a

Hear you go Shiinifr !, Hope this helps...

So one Persion has confimed it as working - anyone else ?

6. Jaradcel

Jaradcel New Member

Weird. I'm using NukeThis's file, and get Checksum invalids patching (Tried it with both the E and US patches inside) Any hints?

Edit:
    Downloaded the (E) ver and the patching works. Might want to check something to do with the US ver?

Thanks though! :)

7. Jhon 591

I did not supply one for the cracked version ROM - they is no point , as the rom saves mabe already fixed - are is it ?

If the ROM is below 64MB - then i did not bother - Only for Clean ROM's i did

If the rom has bean trimed also that will change the GameID and checksum - making it useless

That's where you can add it to the rom manuly - with the codes in the first post with a hex-edtor - you can open a rom direct with a hex-edtor!

Just serch for the offset and chage the hex!
    Post Merge: [time]1286790056[/time]
    Cheacked - USA (NukeThis).ups , With the (U) ROM in my package - worked fine!

8. fira10

fira10 Member

hey , is this only for those who have real NDS ?
    or the corruption also will happen in No$GBA ?

9. Jhon 591

Should work on both if you are having a save corruption on no$gba are flashcard - you can just patch the game anyway - it don't trim it!

You can also use the save anywhere action reply code on my first post ^ with the (U) ROM only, though no$gba are flashcard cheat files and gameid to use

Not had any proplem anyway with the no$gba though the no$zommer...
    Post Merge: [time]1286873944[/time]
    Save Anywhere for the (E) rom is

Code:
    ::[SEL=X] Save Anywhere
    52110D40 E5962044
    22110D44 00000000
    52110D40 E5962044
    94000130 FFFB0000
    22110D44 00000004
    D2000000 00000000

10. fira10

fira10 Member

hey , i'm quiet confuse , either the ROM itself or the No$GBA problem .
    the words overlapped each other e.g at a shop, i click potion(haven't buy) then i click antidote, then the words will overlapped each other . can anyone help ?

11. Jhon 591

This is not the topic for your request - i posted it to you in

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=48221.msg1106083#msg1106083

12. Mintobradbuck

Mintobradbuck New Member

By "corruption" do you mean how it resets the save file when you start the game up? Because mine, the (U) ROM, keeps doing that, and I put the patch on it.

13. Jhon 591

Are you using the venom patched version or original with the patch ? , And what card ...

14. sbacio

sbacio Active Member

could you upload a prepatched rom?

15. Jhon 591

Somethink so simple and can not be done , Nope wario say's D.I.Y

16. teheezin

teheezin Guest

So what do I do after my save file corrupted? Do I needa start all over again ? :( My save file just corrupted just now

17. Jhon 591

With it already patched ?

Well look's like - just backup reglure - you can not recover a corrupted file

18. dinesh920

dinesh920 New Member

can u reupload the ups patcher?

19. garg_priyansh

garg_priyansh Well-Known Member

reupload the ups patcher please

20. Jhon 591

If anyone learns how to open a ROM with a basic hex-edtor they can add it in them self's - http://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/

Search for the two offset's and type over the hex - then save the ROM

Offset 00077598 Hex 0C -> 36

Code:
    JAP
    Offset 00077598 Hex 0C -> 36
    000776F3 10 -> 11

EUR (Absktrakt): Should work for over (E) ROM's also  - If same hex start's with 0C

00077797 0C -> 36
    000778F2 10 -> 11

USA (NukeThis): Should work for over (U) ROM's also - If same hex start's with 0C

0007779A 0C -> 36
    000778F5 10 -> 11

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.