1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Remove the romU mag section?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mds64, Jan 30, 2010.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Now that that farce is over with, and because not many of us seem to really bother with keeping a mag running (especially when many other websites can provide such info like gamespot) why not remove the section altogether or prehaps disable standard users from posting in it (if you want to preserve almo's legacy).

2. Reider

Reider Modereider

I'm planning a clean-up in the next few days since I think even I got a bit carried away there. I'm assuming that we're going to leave the section there to collect dust for the time being but if someone who's genuinely interested in doing the magazine shows up, they're welcome to work on it provided they don't pull the same shit that those guys did.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I personally think letting it actually die is a better option, but that is up to the romU staff.

Another thought-whoever runs it next should be a romU moderator, as in an established moderator, that way they can keep a better grip on things, user's jumping up and saying "ME ME" might give them a chance to go AWOL at such a thing.

But unless someone in the current team wants to, that may not happen in a very long time...the choice is the staff's for now.