1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Reliable/Cheap US located seller for Acekard2i ?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Aldar, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Aldar

Aldar Well-Known Member

Well the topic pretty much sums the question up really. :)
    My cousin wants a good card for her DSi and i figured for the money the AK2i seemed to be the most popular and by far the most used as far as i could tell on the forums.
    I Know about Shoptemp and all, but she doesn't want to wait 3-6 weeks to get it from China.

Help is appreciated.

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

The only place I can think of that is US stationed would be www.realhotstuff.com

I'm not sure about the price and the shipping won't be free, but it will be faster. Of course, you can pay for faster shipping from shoptemp.com, but it isn't free either then.

It appears to be out of stock there though.

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

They have free shipping for the Acekard 2i, but I hear they're reliable and fast.
    ShopTemp is pretty fast compared to other out of the States sellers.

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Realhotstuff has a free shipping one, but all of their Acekard2i's appear to be out of stock. Even the MicroSD bundles are out of stock.

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Oh my...then, I'd have to say ShopTemp...even though they're located in HongKong...

6. innergamemaster

innergamemaster Well-Known Member

shoptemp takes under 10 working days to reach you, in most cases
    I bought one on the 30th of june, and got it on the 12th of july, I think I would've got it sooner if not for the 4th of july

7. Aldar

Aldar Well-Known Member

I Have never ordered from Shoptemp, but i have ordered from dealextreme and i assumed they did things about the same. One time it took me over 3 months to get my DX order even with their "Fast" shipping.