1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Release Date

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by kazzar, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kazzar

kazzar Member

is the release date for spirit tracks October 7th because romulation says it is

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Nah, it's there only for rough dates. We can get the rom earlier (if a lucky guy get his hands on an early release) or much later than the release date, depending on the person/group who dumps it. :) So please wait patiently and if it's there, it'll be here.

3. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

I read somewhere that it will be released in December now

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/data/959019.html

Always go to gamefaqs for release dates, the release dates given on this site isn't the most reliable thing in the world.

The NA release date is December 7th.

5. kazzar

kazzar Member

i know it said that but on the romulation release date page it says october 7th and a couple of days ago on the romulation release date page it said december 7th

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Must be an error.

Again, don't trust Romulation for release dates, it's been wrong before.

7. kazzar

kazzar Member

ok but it is weird that romulation said the right release date before and now it says october 7th

8. Shiokazu

Shiokazu Well-Known Member

well the site is being programated by humans right?

humans can make mistakes right?

so machines can do as well!

simple.

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Was just someone who forgot to change the month when doing the date. Our release dates are usually just aggregate info from various sources, so it is actually often pretty accurate, although we admittedly don't check for postponed games all that often.

10. kazzar

kazzar Member

ok! but i know what i saw

11. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

But does it matter..?

12. kazzar

kazzar Member

YES IT DOES!

13. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

How does it, exactly? No matter if the release date they put up here was a mistake doesn't mean it's going to come out that day. It's a mistake about the october thing but that doesn't change anything besides you should of probably checked out other sites for the release date because the ROM isn't there for downloading. Also since the game is such a big game release (OMG ZELDA) the game probably would be leaked a couple days later.

No matter if you think the release was today or not the game isn't going to come out today. If that kind of logic was actually applied in real life we would've had Duke Nukem Forever already.

Also it doesn't make RomUlation a worse site because of it.

Edit, also two topics for the exact same thing is not cool yo dog.

14. kazzar

kazzar Member

first off i did not say romulation is a bad site. second i made two topics because no one was replying to the first one

15. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

That is no reason to make two topics, and just gives Moderators reasons to tag you as a bad user :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.