1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Relaible Acekard 2i site for delivery to UK by Xmas

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by bpay63, Nov 28, 2011.

1. bpay63

bpay63 Member

Could anyone help me out I need to get 4x Acekard 2i for 3 x DSiXL and 1 x DSi,would prefer pre flashed 1.43 but not too bothered.

I need to find some reliable dealer for Xmas delivery to UK,any help gratefully received,thank you.

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

This is where you can compare prices etc.

http://shoptemp.net/products/Acekard-2i.html

I suggest nds-gear. More expensive, but more safe + it comes with a Micro SD Card adapter. Many don't!

3. realguy88

realguy88 Member

is canadamods.cx x=a, a good site to order from, I made a purchace for a acekard 2i from them on Monday, just wondering if any one has dealt with them. the are on the acekard homepage as a reseller?
    thanks

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

if they're on the official wedsite, then they're alright. no problems. where are they based? australian orders will take ages to get to places...

5. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

xD i bought my r4 clone from australia or uk i dotn remmeber but mine came with the micro sd adapter and my father didnt buy it from the official website

6. realguy88

realguy88 Member

well the canadamods website says that they ship from Ontario, canada, and i live there. It's just no one has returned an e-mail about my purchace, and it is still set to pending approval. I paid with paypal on Monday, hopefully they are just backed up cause the holiday. hope to hear something by Thursday or I might put in refund from paypal and try gamespree.net, which looks like it has good reviews from shoptemp.net.
    Post Merge: [time]1322607892[/time]
    well things are looking up, the status just changed on my purchace, and they got back to me just a couple of minutes ago, and they said they where very busy and that the order should be received at my place by the end of the week, let you know on the quality. cross my fingers

7. Simoni

Simoni Member

I know the ak2i is a good card that works and http://www.gamekool.com/ isn't a bad place to get them....and they ship hella quick. I've bought like 2 or 3 carts from them already.

8. bpay63

bpay63 Member

Thanks to all,I checked this and the other thread.

I went through dscartshop in the end,they have sent me a picture of my parcel and I can track order and it is already 1.43 passed,so fingers crossed.

9. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

hope you get it in time and dont forget to enjoy it!

10. bpay63

bpay63 Member

All 4 came within 6 days,and I had to sign for them so collected from the Post Office.They had boxes flat packed and the plastic sleeves inside each other to help packaging.

All had firmware 1.43 already on them so put Akaio 1.89 on sd card after re-format and away they went,excellent service.All came with fake detection number and checked through ok.

Hope this helps any with doubts,by the way it was just over £34 for 4 carts @ £8.50 each I think a bargain.