1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Recycling Topics!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cjdogger, Apr 7, 2008.

1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I don't if this is a good idea... but here goes-
    I have noticed there is a lot of unused old topics lying around and when i was new i accidentally posted on a few
    of them, which annoyed me when i found out and everybody else. Then just recently I found out I could modify my topic's names
    and what is in them, so it got me thinking that if some people have posted topics with only a few replies that you could change it's name to something else and write a reply to get it back to the top as a new one, and your first post can say "read below for the new topic" or something like that. If you like the idea, post a reply and then more people may notice...
    (Recycling the possibilities are endless, even on the internet!)

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

We keep old topics as other people may find them useful, therefore recycling topics would interfere with that.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Wow!

And I thought I was the only one who look up old topics just for the fun of it
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Well usually people find them via search engines that has indexed the old topics, it's not like the information gets outdated usually anyway.

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I see your point there...
    But it wouldn't matter about rom request if you have already got the game/s in your downloads, so
    recycling would not have to apply to everything but just some things that are useless and could be made better or completely changed...
    But it depends on what it is and if nobody cares or not... but it is nice if there is a guide to something that could be read again in the future...
    Just depends really.