1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Recording (Screen and Voice)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rasmusen1, Aug 11, 2008.

1. rasmusen1

rasmusen1 Active Member

Hi Everyone

I have a Question for your all
    Later on im going to be posting some Vidios on youtube, Gameplay videos, Like me playing on Emulators and Other stuff.. While im commenting (With my xstremly high piched voice!)
    But i cant seem to find a Recorder.. That records screen and Voice (Microphone)
    on the same time.. Wich im going to need or else its going to be messed up
    IF you know anything Please infrom me :p
    Thank you ::)

Edit:
    Withouth Advertising :p Like Hype cam there is an advertising where you can see in the Upper LEft screen and so on
    Id like it without that :p Okay? Thanks ::)

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Well, Camtasia can definitely do that, but it's not free, but you can always find a *ahem way to get around the trial..

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

http://camstudio.org/

Best screen recorder I've ever used. You can set the video quality in the preferences. You can turn on audio narration and in-computer audio recording if you want.

4. rasmusen1

rasmusen1 Active Member

Thanks guys! Ill like my vids when they arrive :p

EDIT: Oh well it dident Work.. Camstudio Lags to much :'(
    How can u get that Camtasia Anandjones?

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

try recording in a lower resolution and framerate, and disable audio recording. You can always record the audio separately and combine them later.

6. anandjones

For the full version? Look when I said *ahem, I was implying I used some sort of warez, but that can't be discussed on these Forums. Camtasia is very good, and powerful, but requires a lot of resources.
    Seems like B2k and I have good tastes.

7. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Camstudio is free. Sadly I can't capture sound because my hardware doesn't support speaker mixing.

8. anandjones

Unfortunately the quality with Camstudio is absolutely crap, I've used to have it, no matter what video recording settings you chose.

9. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I've had a very good experience with CamStudio. The color was close to matching the screen's, and the framerate was average for a screen recorder, as well. It's also slower if you turn on audio recording. Don't know what you did wrong. :p

10. anandjones

Just about all video settings, makes the screen faded out, and text is screwed up. Just my bad luck :( But Camtasia suffices.