1. This forum is in read-only mode.

record tv or xbox 360?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by efrenm, Aug 20, 2010.

1. efrenm

efrenm Well-Known Member

wanna make mw2 vids :) need help how do i record my xbox 360 or tv dont wanna buy anything! :(

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Have a VCR and a shitty VHS movie?

Just put a piece of tape over the square on the left of the VHS tape, then pop it in and record your game. Not sure how you're going to upload it since you want to record it.

3. efrenm

efrenm Well-Known Member

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...I kinda want to know how they make those youtube uploads of 360 content, and why NO ONE HAS DONE PS3!!!

...can anyone answer, i got the video editor on my ps3 but what's the point if I can't rip gameplay?

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Just a USB recorder most likely. Though, I'm not sure how they do the entire battlefield and rotate it and stuff... :p

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Some could just be pc, I admit that...still...

Lots of HD lost planet 2 vids, with 360 buttons listed, the pc one isn't actually out yet.

And I hardly seen rotating vides, but on some games the host can just be a camera man.

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That's what it prolly was.

8. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

You need something called a capture card. It's something that links directly between your game system, TV, etc., straight into your computer. Chances are you might need to buy some extra cables though to get the full set up working. You can also set it up to transmit via wireless, but that requires spending even more money.

In short though, there is no free way to do this. The Easycap capture card is probably one of the most inexpensive around and it does an alright job. A lot of it is also your video editing software though, and unless you know how to get the good software for free, once again, more money.

9. efrenm

efrenm Well-Known Member

nathing. I DONT WANNA BUY ANYTHING! lol peace bu t thanks :D

10. efrenm

efrenm Well-Known Member

HELLO?????

11. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I told you the only way.

There is NO WAY to do this without spending money.

12. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Yeah, you can't record TV without a capture card. Otherwise just make the movies with PC games and a screen recorder.