1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Recommended sites from which to buy Flashcarts (UK based a bonus!)

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by ndskunoichi, Feb 24, 2011.

1. ndskunoichi

ndskunoichi New Member

Hello there,

First time posting and all, I'm virtually a newbie (though I've lurked on Romulation for a couple of years).

I'm hoping for recommendations of online flashcart retailers please! Most likely I'll be buying iEdge or M3i Zero (which of the two likely depends on the retailer, price and availability).

I live in the UK, so a UK based seller would be perfect if any are recommended.

Price of carts is not nearly so important as customer service and shipping time - I'm buying one for my daughter and another for her best friend who both have recently got DSi's and are frustrated at having so few games since their R4s aren't compatible.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help =]

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

well. first i dont recommend any of those two cards. better get an acekard 2i or supercard dstwo which are the best cards on the market. and a good website is www.ishopvideogame.com if you want to look for more websites. use www.shoptemp.net which is a guide to where to buy flashcarts. it tells you good and reliable sites and which ones offer the best price

3. ndskunoichi

ndskunoichi New Member

Thank you very much for your recommendations - ShopTemp is particularly useful! I think I might just go with the Acekard 2i after reading those reviews (plus it's almost half the price I was expecting to pay) =]

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

sure thing :) acekard 2i is an amazing card with akaio which lets you play games with ap. i can tell you that by personal experience. love my acekard :)

5. ndskunoichi

ndskunoichi New Member

Just wanted to add a quick update in case any other British NDS owners are seeking recommendations.

I ordered 2 Acekard 2i's from realhotstuff.com on Thursday which arrived this morning (Monday) and work like a dream =]

Delivery from realhotstuff.com to the UK was rather steep but VERY fast - without the weekend between, I think they'd have arrived even quicker (1-2 day priority shipping to the UK costs the same as regular 3-5 day shipping, which I'd still consider darn fast from the states!).

In any case, the total cost was far less than I've paid previously for regular R4s from shops and market stalls in the mainland and the Acekart 2i works wonderfully.

Many thanks for the recommendation Iluvfupaburgers! =D

6. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

So what was the price you paid for the card plus shipping......or is it a secret

7. doughboy

doughboy Guest

realhotstuff