1. This forum is in read-only mode.

recession sparks surge in y-front sales

Discussion in 'General News' started by Loonylion, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8016550.stm

2. Lechongbaboy

Lechongbaboy Well-Known Member

Im getting new briefs in UK soon......

3. jazzasidari

jazzasidari Well-Known Member

yeah i know someone at school who wears boxers for 12 year olds he's 14 and one science lesson they were so tight everything was chafing it was so funny at the time

4. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

boxers= freedom and cool breeze. briefs= overheating and possible infertility? is there a price difference? didn't see in the article.

the economy has only made me second think buying new boxers and prefering more to fix any defects in old pairs, i.e. a small tear or lose stitching.
    good thing i keep a stockpile of socks and boxers."overbought a few years ago."

5. Lechongbaboy

Briefs prevent the loosening of the balls, No, it's not infertility.

6. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

i thought the heat caused issues. loosening of the balls?

7. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

do you mean the "danggling balls"? i think if you watch the uncut version of the Scary movie 1, the "Woman" girl's coach has those danggling balls

8. Lechongbaboy

Wearing briefs makes yer weiner firmly in place without the weird jiggling, like when an elephant is walking. It's not hot.

9. damanali

i like boxers nowadays but briefs has been there for me since i was a kid cause it was bought by my mom. and its hard when you wear the briefs and you get a erection, its kinda awkward especially if your in a public place. you cant just fix it in public, unlike the boxer which has more room and it automatically go where it wants. hehehe

10. Lechongbaboy

When ye let yer wieners get out of place then ye get luslos or loosening of yer wieners.

11. damanali

i never knew about that. i heard of this "luslos" but i didnt know how you get it or what it was. i tried asking somebody about it and they explain it weirdly...

12. Lechongbaboy

Are ye a rich man? hahahaha. It is proven by our (phillipine) doctors that wearing briefs will decrease the chances of loose wieners or luslos by 95%>

13. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

but if i let it hang, it will get longer over time :D

humans ran without clothes for very long, only recently have we started dressing. i'll stick to my boxers and enjoy the free space. just like my baseball caps, sunglasses, denim jeans and t-shirts all year long. :D at most a long sleeve shirt or a flannel jacket.

Side note, i believe the heat and sweat trapped in a hat in hot weather promotes hair loss. who cares.

14. damanali

nah, not rich. its just i never had that luslos and i dont know anyone of my family and friends that had that luslos. and i thought it was a birth defect or something like the lip thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.