1. This forum is in read-only mode.

really which browser is the best

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mc_vampz, Sep 2, 2007.

?

ok which browser is the best

1. microsoft internet explorer 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. mozilla firefox

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Opera Web browser

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. apple Safari

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mc_vampz

mc_vampz Active Member

OK i keep seeing that firefox is this and is that and is the best lol. but which is really the best one out what do u think i dow really have a say as i only really use ie7 can not be bothered to use any others sorry if this post doesnt make sense

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

From a Developers point of view I honestly don't really care which browser is used as long as it's not IE, it completely disregard the standards that make the internet work somewhat. Making RomUlation work in IE is twice the battle as making it work in other browsers.

For instance, just the download script is difference, IE requires a header octetstream while EVERY other browser uses octet-stream.

From a users point of view I prefer Firefox since it has a lot of options for customizing it, for instance as a developer I can use a lot of different extensions to make it easier to debug Javascript or check the SEO status of RomUlation.

3. dice

dice Active Member

I used to have firefox, but now it's opera all the way

4. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

It was kind of funny to see Microsoft acknowedging the competition in their office 2007 demos.

5. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

I like Firefox best. It's just personal preference. Plus, it's only like 5MB.

6. mc_vampz

mc_vampz Active Member

well so far firefox is winning

7. tapwatah

tapwatah Well-Known Member

I like firefox because I have 20 themes and it's fu switching between them, as well as creating you're own :)

8. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well i use Opera most of the time....

and also use Firefox for downloading large stuff....with flash get and flash got...i hope opera support them as well >.>