1. This forum is in read-only mode.

really weird questions about firmwares

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Devilkid32176, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

the reason im trying to find what firmwares work on the DSTwo is to learn what games could possibly work for that firmware,
    i understand, yes im running a DSTwo flashcart but my friends don't have one, so i want to test the games out before getting
    them the games, so i don't have to worry about the games not working on the latest firmware for the card im testing, so if anyone
    else knows of firmware that might work with the DSTwo or even has a plugin for it, i will test it and be very grateful for it

{Firmware Tested}

1. Wood R4 DS2 plugin (original R4 firmware): will not work with anything higher than a 2gb micro SD cards
    2. YSMenu: will load into the menu but cannot load anything else (DLDI-not patched right)
    3. Wood R4 DS2 plugin (clone R4 firmware): will not load period, it gives two white screens on boot
    4. Acekard: will load, but when trying to load a game, it will white screen (possible DLDI-patch fix?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    {Firmware to test}
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. M3
    2. Cyclo
    3. Edge
    4. DSTT
    6. R4 Clones

if i missed any, please feel free to add to this testing list :)

ok, i really would love to hear from tech savvy people

Edit: ok, so far, from the testing me & my girl has put into this, it seems some of the firmware of other
    cards can be loaded onto Supercard, but they need additional patching, so we are trying to make a work-around
    plugin that can do the same thing as the wood R4 plugin can do :)

but really, i would love to get some tech-savvy people together to see what we could pull from doing something like this

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i think wood can be dual booted from dstwo. but why do you want this? dstwo has perfect compatibility

3. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

*moved to first post*