1. This forum is in read-only mode.

REAL Google Easter Egg

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dime, May 16, 2010.

1. Dime

Dime Well-Known Member

Type in 'ascii art' in google and search. Then look to the left of the search bar. The google logo has now been turned into ascii.

.................................................. ..........................._,-~"¯¯"~-,
    .................................................. ................__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-
    .................................................. ..........„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\
    .................................................. .__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
    ..........................................__-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
    ..........................._______~"___-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::"-,
    ......................,~"::::::::::::::¯¯:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
    ....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|
    ...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
    ..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
    ............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O¯_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
    ............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
    ............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
    .........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
    ........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
    ......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''
    ......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
    .....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
    ..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::„---~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::::::|_,-'
    ..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
    ./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/
    :::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
    :::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::|::|\
    :::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::",::::::::::::::::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::|::|;;\
    ::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_:::::::::::::::::::::::::/
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--„_____„„-~~"

2. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Woah I didn't know that, that's pretty cool man!
    If you know about more stuff like that, please show us how to do!

3. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

I love Google Moon...

[​IMG]

One of Google's oldest logos.

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Far more fun are the RomUlation easter eggs.

5. MessoMesso

...Is there cake?

6. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

^ The cake is a lie.

7. MessoMesso

But this is a Danish we're talking about! They wouldn't lie about pastries...

8. phscarface

Such as?
    Please show us! If is there any!
    I'd like to check 'em out if possible.

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you have to find them. It's no fun if you're told where they are.

10. phscarface

Oh uh-huh...
    Great! hehehe
    Reminds me of GTA San ANdreas hehehe.

11. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

There are multiple RomUlation-specific easter-eggs, some are easy to find, some are difficult and a few are down right impossible. There is only one on the forum that is RomUlation-specific, the rest are on the main site.

12. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

What would be considered an easter-egg?

13. phscarface

This: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_egg_%28media%29

14. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Ah.. Noted.

[me=Stanley Richards]goes to find some easter eggs.[/me]

15. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I freaking love that kind of art!!

Thanks for the name of it by the way. :)

16. sokka101

sokka101 Well-Known Member

no trying to find eastereggs remind me of this time a friend and I found a huge bunny in the middle of the ocean on saints row 2

17. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

now I'm gonna be searching the site for easter eggs... thanks Seph...

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

OK, this isn't actually an easter egg, but have you guys seen the interactive Pac-man logo Google currently has up? It's to commemorate Pac-man's 30th anniversary & the logo is interactive because you can actually play a short game of Pac-man on it using the arrow keys of your keyboard :)

19. agxthesorrow

agxthesorrow Well-Known Member

You will love the new Google Logo featuring a PAC MAN GAME!!!! you gotta love that. all you guys shoul gave it a try.

20. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

what kind of :D