1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2008

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by blast-jet, May 9, 2008.

1. blast-jet

blast-jet New Member

hey i also got the game, its pretty cool but there is something i dont get: what is that millenium puzzle sign for? how do you get the points from it? and does somebody have some tips on how to beat that second gate guardian in sunlight- water world? thanx

2. shadowjraider

shadowjraider Active Member

depends on whether or not you used the cheat code to get all cards... ;)

the little pyramid thing is, i believe, the strength level of the CPU opponent. Grace had 500's, and goes up to 1300's in Order (where I'm at currently). Past it is Chaos, which I'm not sure. Other than that, not sure how you can increase it.

remember, for the guardians, you can say no after 1 duel, save it, then create a new deck (esp. with Shell Guardian - Savan), and use it in the specific duel.

40 card deck - no real suggestions here, the best 40 card deck that will suit your needs to win. If you're used to 60- or 80-card decks, practice before you use it.

2000LP - use lp restoring cards (dian keto, poison of the old man; rain or mercy + bad reaction to simochi does 1000 damage to opponent too!), high defense cards, and push for offense. Both of you start off with 2k lp. He'll use burn cards and Big Shield Gardna - have 2 monsters in atk mode, when u atk - you can kill BSG with the 2nd monster since it switches to atk mode after being atked once.

3 of a Kind - Put three of each card in your deck (minimum 42 cards, max is 78). You can't use restricted cards (obviously), but there are alternatives.

These are the three I did. Of course, I used a cheat to unlock all cards, so I had a couple aces up my sleeves. But more power to you if you can do it without cheats.

The other 2 are:

Monsters only - no spells or traps used between the both of you, so you can focus on effect monsters that deal with destroying/returning monster cards.

No spells - Use Jinzo, Royal Decree if you have 'em. (Can't use Amplifier.) Other than that, keep 2 copies of each.

Shadow

3. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

I made a beat down. nothing but monsters with 1800 ATK or higher, equip spells, and traps that destroys/remove from play the opponets monsters