1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Warioware D.I.Y (U) Problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Inunah, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

So I assume a patch has been made to make it work and save on R4 with YSMenu?

If not, then the next reply better include the patch I just described, and the patch better work on Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing. Because of all the emotional damage people take from such fucking lazy people who make the patches.

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

XFD
    best

3. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

....I demand you give me a patch or I will get mods to lock this post!

4. sylar1000

I demand you give me bacon

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I can't give you bacon until you tell me how to download the actual cart from gamestop.com. Not the ROM. The cart.

6. sylar1000

You'll need an external USB DS Cart maker, they cost $200

after that go to the gamestop page for the game, look through the html until you find the cart url for the actual cart, it will end in ".ds"

paste that into the program you get the ds cart maker, and it will start the process of creating the cart

5 hours later it will be complete and the game will pop out

7. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Fuck you, I was being serious.

8. sylar1000

So am i, i would never lie to such an upstanding person

9. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

If you're correct, then how would I pirate the $200 shitter fucking thing?

10. Jammy780

Jammy780 Well-Known Member

This sequence of posts are very funny :D
    But yea, you can't call the patchers/hackers whatever you wanna call them "Lazy" because they don't HAVE to do it, they choose to, and I'm pretty sure there are a fair few amount of people working on a patch for this for the YSMenu. Just be patient and WWWAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT.

11. sylar1000

Eternity is a long way for you to wait

12. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

you guys better stop that conversation,that just make you guys look like assholes

13. Jammy780

Well it's either wait , or you'll never be able to play WarioWare D.I.Y and any other games you wish to play in the near future that contain an anti-piracy THINGGGGGGGGGGGGGS.

Post Merge: [time]1269638626[/time]
    We are, got a problem?

14. sylar1000

Buy an acekard :)

its fun

15. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Wait? Like i've been waiting for a Jam Sessions 2 fix for R4 (THEY BETTER FUCKING MAKE IT OR I SWEAR BITCHES GONNA GET SHANKED)? And for the U version of Warioware DIY (God knows how many times I downloaded MiO just to see if an English language option had been added so I could play it anyway)? Fuck, couldn't they just edit the fricken .dat files in YSMenu and put on a patch for the fricken YSMenu/Saving problems for WWDIY? >.>
    Post Merge: [time]1269638760[/time]

16. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

soon a patch will fix this,believe me

17. Jammy780

This may be a silly question, but how do we know it saves with the YSMenu, when it doesn't load the game?

18. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Because it saved the Japanese version.

19. Jammy780

Ok... so why can't they just do what they did to that to make it work on YSMenu, on the english version?

20. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Because the patch made for the Japanese version doesn't work on the English version. It has something to do with the AP being a different string of code for the English Version. The .sav file generated for the Japanese version doesn't work on the English version either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.