1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: R4i help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Rockster180, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockster180

Rockster180 New Member

I NEED HELP WITH MY R4i as well I have no Clue how to update the kernal, let alone know what's suppose to be on the TF Card, I have tried Walkthroughs and it's no help, none ofmy friends know, and I'm kinda startin to Doubt reason for buyin the Damn thing! please help me someone, I need Step by step DETAILED descriptions,I have a PC(NOT MAC,dunno if that makes a dif.) Someone help me out I have all the New Kernal Files that I should have. I just think there is somethin on my R4i that shouldn't be there.
    Email me at [email protected]. THNX

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

On the box, or in the literature that came with your R4i, is probably a website. You need to go there to download the latest firmware for your card. You could also go to www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds but then you will need to know exactly what type of R4i you have, and it's usually easier just to go directly to the card's website until you know exactly which it is.

You will need to take the files that you download, which are likely compressed, and extract them to your TF or MicroSD. If they are in a folder called Eng or English, then you will need to take them out of that folder and put them onto your TF/MicroSD.

3. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

what R4i it is? if its Upgrade sdhc, there's the site: www.r4i-sdhc.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.