1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: NDS Flash Carts

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by benkil, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benkil

benkil New Member

Hi, please can you help me? I am new to this site and I am trying to download games on to my sons dsi. I downoaded some games and transferred them to the micro sd card. Put into the r4i card then in to the dsi but there is no sign of the games. What have I done wrong? Please help I dont know what else to do. Is it because it is a dsi not a ds?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

did you extract the roms from the .rar archives?

3. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Well,after downloading you must extract it first then you can put the extracted game to your son Micro SD.

4. benkil

benkil New Member

After downloading it I just dragged it into my removable disc window so it is on my micro sd card,it is on the card as a rar file. Is this not correct, do I have to change it to something else & is this what you mean by extract. I am not ver y good at this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

5. marzz92

marzz92 Well-Known Member

U hav to use winrar to extract the file inside the .rar file

6. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Well,you can't do it like that.Usually the file need to extract first in order to bring out file in rar archive.Right click on the rar file and choose extract.

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You need to extract the .nds files from the .rar archives. Please read this for a tutorial :)

8. benkil

benkil New Member

I,ve finally done it. I used winrar then extracted the files. it worked straight away, no problems. Not tried the games yet, but they appear to be ok. Thanks again. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.