1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Most Games wont allow you to download them..

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Archangel05, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Archangel05

Archangel05 New Member

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new at this as I just signed up today, but I have to say I'm pretty dissapointed. Most games that I've tried to download the tab is red & wont let me download it. I thought it was just a few games, but just about every single game that i've tried to download wont let me because the owner of the game or whatever wont allow this site to offer it for download anymore. I was going to pay the monthly fee for a premium memebership but I'm realizing now that it's going to be a waste because most games are not downloadable it seems. Am I missing something here or is that pretty much the case. I don't mind paying a monthly subscription fee but not if I wont be able to download most games.

2. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Yup, that's pretty much it. The ESA basically told them off, threatening legal action. But nearly all DS games are available in the Nintendo Share section of the forum.

3. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Yes and all the nds roms were taken down and lots of isos and roms went aswell. ( They are NOT coming back ) Most if not all of the NDS roms are in the share section and if not they can be hopefully found in the rom request section. There shouldnt be a problem finding and downloading any games.

Join the forum, be active, enjoy.