1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Re: Blue Dragon Awakened Shadow

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by shackol101, May 28, 2010.

1. shackol101

shackol101 Active Member

Where can I find the Moon key the machine said I can find it in forgotten underground garden, Where is that place?

2. dja

dja Active Member

just go to neo jibral castle.there will be an earth queke..,
    then speak to king jibral.,
    he will want you to search ne jibral underpass.
    after you finish that quest,head just outside the castle there will be another scene,and a new quest.
    finish that quest and you will find the moon key.

hope this help.

3. johnnyviews89

johnnyviews89 Member

Hello, I have gotten all of the color keys to opening the otherworld doors, except for the green key, does anyone know where I can find the green key?

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Perhaps you have to use one of the keys in order to get the green key?

5. johnnyviews89

johnnyviews89 Member

I dont think so I've cleared out all of the dungeons several times, and beated the game :( but I have blue, red, yellow, but the green one is the one Im desperate to find lol. I found out most otherworld dungeons don't contain other otherworld keys(red,blue,yellow,green). The keys are through out the cubes that you would normally go to.

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Well, to be honest with you I haven't touched that game.

I'll patch it and see what it's like.

7. johnnyviews89

johnnyviews89 Member

Nevermind I went through gamespot and they located it already lol. Green Key is found on floor 9 of the sky labyrinth.

8. exdeathrommes

exdeathrommes New Member

were can i find the blue key

9. johnnyviews89

johnnyviews89 Member

This Information is for Key Locations/Chest Information/ Drop Information

The Blue Key, you would have to go through the storyline. I dont remember the exact location of the color keys are at, but I know the cubes, so you have to keep an eye out. 5 Keys: Black,Red, Blue, Yellow, Green:
    Sky Labyrinth = Green key floor 9
    New World = Cant remember what color
    Atomic Cube = Cant remember what color
    Jibral Hollow Garden = Cant remember what color

Additional Information: Most Otherworld Keys are always in Red Chests. Red Chests(Unique) are 1 time open only, meaning if you open it the chest will be empty and opened. Green Chests(Rare) are usually important items for combining weapons/armor/helmets, quests, Destroy seeds, etc... One time opened only. Brown Chests(Regular) are just regular items that you need to get through the game such as: Armor, Weapons, Hp items, MP items, etc... Brown chests can be opened as many times as you want after you enter/leave a cube/area, and you can always get the same things.

I want is a list of loots and drops, monsters drop because sometimes it is very annoying going through cubes several times and find out those monsters dont drop what you want. Monsters drops are like any rpg: Unique, Rare, Regular. Unique being 10% chance of drop, Rare is 35% chance of drop, and regular is 100% chance of drop.

Hope This Helps ;).

10. arunzwarrior

arunzwarrior New Member

u can find it in neo jibral underground before going there u should complete 3 cubes and go to kings chamber u will see earthquakes and king will call u ti investigate it and just find it

11. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

whats actually the deal with giving destroy seeds what wiill happen if you do that

12. doopypeanut

doopypeanut New Member

-black: it's in the atomic cube/ area 9
    -red: is in the sanctuary, right before the last slavery where you need to activate the crystals
    -blue: in the new worl in the first vulcano area (or second)
    -yellow: in the clockwork castle /4 east
    -green: in sky labyrinth 9

that's the real location of all the keys. anubis from gamefaqs posted it up a while ago.

13. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Thanks for information! :D