1. This forum is in read-only mode.

RAR not NDS files?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by bongo, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo

bongo Member

Im new to all this and thought i needed NDS files not the RAR that the games on here are downloading as, can someone help me out???

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

You need to exstract NDS file from RAR

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Download it and install

Then your rar files will open by dubble clicking on them and your NDS file will be inside of winrar arcive

3. F77

F77 Active Member

Get WinRAR(or any other program that can open .rar files, there's a few), and extract the game's nds file

4. bongo

bongo Member

ok...found the winrar thing and done it, yet the game wont play?

5. F77

F77 Active Member

ok, now use the winrar program to open the rar file, just double click on the file, that should do it...
    then select the nds file inside and press extract, you should be fine with the rest.

6. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

What game would help people know and what card are you using?

7. bongo

bongo Member

thanks for your help, im trying the horrid henry game and im using a card called M3 DS Real

8. F77

F77 Active Member

Always glad to help, have fun ;)

9. bongo

bongo Member

thanks......maybe there is a prob with the game as i now have an NDS file listed,but still wont play! :-X
    Post Merge: [time]1260138745[/time]
    nope...it must be something im doing wrong as just tried mini ninjas and thats not working either!

10. F77

F77 Active Member

um... well, since your using an acekard, i can't help you with that, sorry man... i only deal with emulators, try searching in the forums or asking for help in a different thread(or just rename this one and slightly edit the first post), i'm sure alot of people will be glad to help

11. bongo

bongo Member

Im not sure what an acekard is,but i guess i have one!! I will search the forums and see what I can find out....shame as i was gonna make my sons day with the horrid henry game!!!

12. F77

F77 Active Member

uh... i was thinking about something else... i meant your M3 DS Real, still, i dont have much experience with it :p so sorry

13. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

It's the name of a flash cart.

Acekard is one of the best you can use, m3 real ain't bad from what I heard.

This is basically solved.

14. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Read the common issues thread, chances are that will help you fix your problems.

15. GangsterGamer

GangsterGamer New Member

Thanks for all the help with RAR files.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.